A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Please help me!!

Author Topic: Please help me!! (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Reshirom200

I meant to join earlier, but I didn't :P

Posted: Feb 4, 2018 08:28 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
so i had gotten a TSC:E tagset that doesnt need opensauce, i wanted to get dreamweb and i needed it so i got it and started to move stuff to their folders when all of the sudden winrar says ! C:\Users\me\Downloads\CMT_Evolved_Core_tags_NO_OS.zip: Unknown method in tags\cmt\weapons\evolved_prototypes\smart_smg\contrails\smart_smg_bullet.contrail
! C:\Users\me\Downloads\CMT_Evolved_Core_tags_NO_OS.zip: Unknown method in tags\cmt\weapons\evolved_prototypes\smart_smg\damage_effects\smart_smg_bullet_impact.damage_effect
! C:\Users\me\Downloads\CMT_Evolved_Core_tags_NO_OS.zip: Unknown method in tags\cmt\weapons\evolved_prototypes\smart_smg\damage_effects\smart_smg_bullet_trigger.damage_effect
! C:\Users\me\Downloads\CMT_Evolved_Core_tags_NO_OS.zip: Unknown method in tags\cmt\weapons\evolved_prototypes\smart_smg\projectiles\smart_smg_bullet.projectile
! C:\Users\me\Downloads\CMT_Evolved_Core_tags_NO_OS.zip: Unknown method in tags\cmt\weapons\evolved_prototypes\smart_smg\smart_smg.weapon

i used the smart smg for demonstration purposes and when i open the folder that i added NOTHING was in the folder but subfolders. I ABSOLUTELY need help, if you can please...

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri February 23, 2018 11:06 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website