A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases)

Page 3 of 3 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · [3] · Prev
Author Topic: Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) (89 messages, Page 3 of 3)
Moderators: Dennis

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Jul 4, 2018 05:39 AM    Msg. 71 of 89       
Just admit to plagiarism already

Halo Noob Modder117

I guess I'm just going to have to rip your tags

Posted: Jul 4, 2018 08:18 AM    Msg. 72 of 89       
No no no you guys have it ALL wrong... The stuff looks nothing like this 'installation' whatever it is...

IT LOOKS LIKE HALO!! zOMG you people!

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Jul 4, 2018 03:29 PM    Msg. 73 of 89       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Just admit to plagiarism already

Just admit to being an idiot already

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Jul 4, 2018 07:04 PM    Msg. 74 of 89       
I have some extended plans for CE.

For now I'll be releasing RAW FILES for my Mark V.

You'd have to adjust them to work in CE as they're PBR.

There's exports for blue, white, and Master Chief green.

Please credit me, Dutch02, and Flanker if you use these. Please only use for learning or modding purposes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qmisozkhegoxzgd/DW2%20Mark%20V%20Textures%20Final.rar?dl=0

Intensity Updates:

the map is progressing smoothly, if not slowly. Things should speed up with my new commitment to pushing Halo content consistently as opposed to other things.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Jul 4, 2018 at 07:13 PM

Halo Noob Modder117

I guess I'm just going to have to rip your tags

Posted: Jul 5, 2018 09:34 AM    Msg. 75 of 89       
Although I love the pretty looking tags, like CE anniversary, the CMT stuff just don't cut it for me sometimes. I love new content but I just prefer the good'ol regular Halo assets.

I know its dumb, but I dunno. If I play with heavily modified graphical mods I have to play with that only. If I'm playing with regular vanilla alterations, I need to be using JUST that.

Too bad I couldn't have 2 Halo installs. One OS if I feel CMT/Heavily modified and one OG if I feel a basic, vanilla alteration mood.

Otherwise nice work as usual.

Reshirom200

u wot m8

Posted: Jul 5, 2018 03:15 PM    Msg. 76 of 89       
Really awesome job!

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 04:58 PM    Msg. 77 of 89       
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9zaFOlfkaE

New gameplay video, no release date because I have a lot more in mind.

I also have a discord where I will post more frequent updates as well as show off any other small things I am working on. I hope you stop in and say hello.

https://discord.gg/jsmdbZE

Tachikoma

Brotherhood for Freedom

Posted: Oct 13, 2018 01:36 AM    Msg. 78 of 89       
I lost my damn Halomaps password for good, RIP sweet prince.

But on the bright side, I get to bump this thread.

My discord is still active, so definitely feel free to hop in from the post above this one.

Here is the announcement of the second map in active development: Gemini from Halo 2. A collaboration between Spiral Heempy and I. Check it out in the latest CE Now below.

https://youtu.be/sk8lsJuw1bI?t=143

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480251874478391296/497969064744845312/Halo_Custom_Edition_Screenshot_2018.10.05_-_20.11.03.65.png OOPS CANT POST IMAGES XDDD

There's a lot to catch up on in the Discord since I couldn't post on this thread, hopefully it won't be too much like that anymore?

Edited by Tachikoma on Oct 13, 2018 at 01:37 AM

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Some tutorials would be nice...

Posted: Oct 13, 2018 10:57 AM    Msg. 79 of 89       
Oh nice. I also lost my credentials and got locked out of my modding sites email account so I had to start over.

Tachikoma

Brotherhood for Freedom

Posted: Oct 27, 2018 02:54 PM    Msg. 80 of 89       

Revival Map Pack.

3 Maps.

When It's Done(TM)

I'm taking a modding hiatus for a bit now because I'm depressed cya.

Join my Discord for any random updates as they happen. I'm also gonna start VCing in there and other shmidt a lot so if you just want a casual spot it's kind of turning into that too.

Quote: Quote: --- Original message by: Destroyer 50
does anyone here know what it feels like to be hated be everyone
picked on all the time bullyed all the time being home alone nearly everyday every year loseing your sanity
has anyone here been scared of everything hu
being called mental just becuase your diffrent
teachers being happy getting me sent home away from other people being used so people can get money

noone i bet has these troubles

Edited by Tachikoma on Oct 27, 2018 at 03:13 PM

Luke007

Posted: Oct 27, 2018 08:53 PM    Msg. 81 of 89       
Cool.

Tachikoma

Brotherhood for Freedom

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 01:40 AM    Msg. 82 of 89       
I COME WITH GIFTS

INTENSITY BETA RELEASE

Figured I'd give you guys a treat to just try out the map, it is a real beta so there's issues, however I've worked very hard on the sandbox so I'm confident there's still fun to be had in it. Please give me your feedback if you try it out! It works with Open Sauce but is not required! (Although recommended for the best visual experience)

The maps gonna go through a bit of a revamp, so the next time you see it it'll be completely different and hopefully you guys will like it a lot. Big plans, it can only go forward from here. Recent events have made me decide to make this not just a good map, but the best map it can possibly be alongside the other ones. I will not be creatively restrained by other people any longer. I do this for the love of the game, not clout and the moment that changes I'm out.

Credits to Il Duce Primo, Arteen, Pope, Jesse, AI, R93 Sniper, Michelle, and anyone else from the CMT team who actually did their respective assets. Anyways have fun and love you guys.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyi2hbj1ayfdqw5/intensity_beta1%2C6.rar?dl=0

Edited by Tachikoma on Nov 5, 2018 at 01:41 AM

the concerned thros

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 09:34 AM    Msg. 83 of 89       
lol this dumb af why need a team to port halo online trash and reshader already good looking maps and just apply the already preset cmt mp tags why hype simple garbage lmao and doesnt even look good man ive been doing this kind of stuff when i didnt knew anything and my 2011 self would have done better than this and this dumb team ever had done is garbage to what ive done alone i lost it ive already told you to keep a low profile for a reason and its to prevent u from embarassing yourself man i guess im gonna hit up gina tuchisnky again

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 03:22 AM    Msg. 84 of 89       
"respective assets"
are you throwing shade lol

Tachikoma

Brotherhood for Freedom

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 10:24 AM    Msg. 85 of 89       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
"respective assets"
are you throwing shade lol

n-no? How could I ever throw shade at the literal god emperor, the owner of everyone's content? I didn't mean to credit t3h lag, Bob, Dano, or any of those GROSS, THIEVING people. Of course all credit goes to Masterz1337, the real author of all that content. My apologies, won't happen again.

Also oh crap I hope my mom who isn't even named that doesn't get mad at her college student son, shawn tuchisnky, over a hobby he does for fun but other people take life or death. How awful that would be.

Edited by Tachikoma on Nov 6, 2018 at 01:55 PM

HandofGod

Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 03:20 PM    Msg. 86 of 89       
Quote: --- Original message by: Tachikoma

I COME WITH GIFTS

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/166979960651776000/508889764888576000/Halo_Custom_Edition_Screenshot_2018.09.08_-_18.13.21.99.png

INTENSITY BETA RELEASE

Figured I'd give you guys a treat to just try out the map, it is a real beta so there's issues, however I've worked very hard on the sandbox so I'm confident there's still fun to be had in it. Please give me your feedback if you try it out! It works with Open Sauce but is not required! (Although recommended for the best visual experience)

The maps gonna go through a bit of a revamp, so the next time you see it it'll be completely different and hopefully you guys will like it a lot. Big plans, it can only go forward from here. Recent events have made me decide to make this not just a good map, but the best map it can possibly be alongside the other ones. I will not be creatively restrained by other people any longer. I do this for the love of the game, not clout and the moment that changes I'm out.

Credits to Il Duce Primo, Arteen, Pope, Jesse, AI, R93 Sniper, Michelle, and anyone else from the CMT team who actually did their respective assets. Anyways have fun and love you guys.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyi2hbj1ayfdqw5/intensity_beta1%2C6.rar?dl=0

Edited by Tachikoma on Nov 5, 2018 at 01:41 AM

Map looks good MegaSean. I like the tags you used and the Halo 2 announcer sounds. The shaders for the Evolved master chief biped you used are a bit iffy though in my opinion. I know where the bitmaps are for the non-camouflaged chief if you'd like to use them. I know NeX made his own but the original HRH diffuse bitmaps are around if you want them.
Edited by HandofGod on Nov 6, 2018 at 03:20 PM

Tachikoma

Brotherhood for Freedom

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 04:05 PM    Msg. 87 of 89       
I got uncompressed bitmaps from Moses that will be utilized in the next builds. If you have anything interesting though my PMs are open. I'm happy you like what we have so far! It's only gonna get better from here. I'm keeping track of any and all feedback I get and hope I'll be able to address as much of it as I can. :)
Edited by Tachikoma on Nov 6, 2018 at 04:13 PM

the concerned thros

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 06:23 PM    Msg. 88 of 89       
MEGASEAN: Just so you know, I'm taking what altheros did very seriously.
MEGASEAN: You already know.
MEGASEAN: I'm not happy.
MEGASEAN: Yet you and him still invaded my privacy.
MEGASEAN: Something that is already a red flag.
Overlord: i didn't
Overlord: he just told me your mom's name and that he was going to get you in trouble
MEGASEAN: Well good f'n job
MEGASEAN: It worked.
MEGASEAN: Because I've hit my breaking point and I have to have my activity monitored to make sure f-wits like him stay away from me.
MEGASEAN: Don't appreciate it especially when I did nothing wrong.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 03:16 AM    Msg. 89 of 89       
Quote: --- Original message by: Tachikoma
n-no? How could I ever throw shade at the literal god emperor, the owner of everyone's content? I didn't mean to credit t3h lag, Bob, Dano, or any of those GROSS, THIEVING people. Of course all credit goes to Masterz1337, the real author of all that content. My apologies, won't happen again.

Hah
Good meme

Page 3 of 3 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · [3] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed November 14, 2018 3:44 PM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website