A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Discord Server Needed

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev
Author Topic: Discord Server Needed (53 messages, Page 2 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

Father Christmas

Posted: Apr 19, 2018 05:41 AM    Msg. 36 of 53       
This appears to have been a wasted opportunity to collate a lit of community discords.
Sparky I am disappointed you stopped believing in me and you can expect a large lump of coal in your sock this year after your actions here.

PRPatxi

Dennis, free me from this suffering

Posted: Apr 19, 2018 10:18 AM    Msg. 37 of 53       
So, why are we discussing religious stuff in a Halo forum exactly?

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Apr 20, 2018 07:18 PM    Msg. 38 of 53       
Because some users here are too self-righteous to function properly in a moderate society, or otherwise display any form of humility in the face of overwhelming ridicule. lol

sparky

If you want to see the nature of a man, quote God.

Posted: Apr 24, 2018 10:41 AM    Msg. 39 of 53       
This is what the Sovereign Lord God Almighty says to all you who have rejected him:

"I will help you if you want me. Bring to me these words as a voucher along with your heart."

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 07:00 AM    Msg. 40 of 53       
Sure thing Master Cheesus

sparky

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 09:17 AM    Msg. 41 of 53       
This is what the Sovereign Lord God Almighty says to all you who have rejected him:

"I will help you if you want me. Bring to me these words as a voucher along with your heart."

Do not blame others for your own unhappiness. It is not their responsibility to make you happy. God has given you everything you need. "My grace is sufficient for you, because my power is made pure in weakness."

Why are you so Hell-bent on your own destruction? It is because you do not know that God is Merciful and Good. If you had known God's words and known God's actions, you would know God, and you would love God.

"I desire Mercy, not Sacrifice; I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." So take a shower, and you'll feel better.

"'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their teachings are merely rules taught by men.' You have let go of the Commands of God and are holding onto the traditions of men." God said, "Love your neighbor as if they were you," but you have been bad to each other, mean with your words, and unwelcoming of visitors. You turn away people who have done you no wrong; and they see the conflict you perpetuate and they stand clear of it, going elsewhere instead. Then you blame others and play victim even as you accuse the victims of your cruel words of irrationally feeling victimized. This place has become "a brood of vipers". And it has been this way for many years, because you refuse to be nice people and respectful of each other. This is the problem I saw, and that is why I have spoken of God -- because you obviously "don't know [your] left hand from your right hand". You ruin when you should be helping to build. And you laugh at your own destructive natures; but is it others who you are destroying? Isn't it yourself that is being destroyed? It is your reputations that are ruined beyond remedy, not mine. If only you had listened to God, who desires good for you, instead of pursuing your own self-destructive ways and verbally abusing innocent people...

...but now you have ruined this place by your actions, and those like you have ruined places like it, and three times I have had to try to start over. I couldn't stand your treachery and I had to leave behind two of those places. Now, the 10th location, I will hold my ground, and you will fall back!

-----

https://thenarcissisticlife.com/the-narcissist-blames-you/

Narcissists are notorious for placing blame on other people and not on themselves. Even when they clearly and definitely did something wrong, they cannot- and will not- accept responsibility. They almost always deflect the blame elsewhere. Narcissists either ignore their contribution to the situation or insist that the other person (spouse, child, co-worker or etc.) made them do it. Narcissists know right from wrong, they just cannot allow something bad to be their fault. It is another manifestation of their supreme self-centeredness as well as a protection for their fragile ego. It is also a primitive method of avoiding external repercussions.

The narcissist will blame you for everything that isn’t right in their life, and blame you for what other people do, and blame you for whatever has happened. They will always blame you-even for their abuse toward you. You “made” him do it. If only you weren’t so difficult…you made her so upset she couldn’t think straight…your talking pushed him over the edge…and so on. The child of a narcissist gets cautioned against “making” his parent abuse him. The narcissistic parent will say,”Don’t make me hit you” or “You have only yourself to blame” as they hit the child with a strap or belt.

The narcissist is excessively critical and demanding of his spouse. If you are the spouse, then you know how he requires total perfection from you. However, even when you meet his demands perfectly, you still don’t measure up. The narcissist frequently explodes at his mate (“narcissistic rage”) for what appears to be no reason at all. The narcissist’s rage erupts frequently and violently like a volcano, and those closest to him are the ones that catch his wrath. The narcissist blames the spouse or a ‘scapegoat child’ for absolutely everything that goes wrong (especially if it is his fault).

Narcissists blame…it is what they do…and the reason every narcissistic mother has a scapegoat child is because you must have someone to put the blame onto. ~“Violet”, Narcissist’s Child, 2012

Why do they have such a strong need to blame others?
Narcissists have a tendency to internalize failure; the narcissist’s emotional response to failure is to feel shame rather than to feel guilt like other people. In order to avoid shame, which the narcissist avoids at any cost, he externalizes blame for all negative events. As he thinks that someone must be guilty, he almost always attributes the blame to others. On rare occasions, such as when his self-esteem is especially high (perhaps through some positive feedback he has engineered), he will accept blame but only then if it can be seen as a magnanimous gesture.

A narcissist may do something egregiously abusive to you, yet when confronted will scream at you that she can’t believe you were so selfish as to upset her over such a trivial thing. She’ll also blame you for your reaction to her selfish and exploitative behavior e.g., she can’t believe you are so petty and so childish as to balk at her giving your favorite dress away to her friend. She thought you would be happy to let her do something nice for someone else.

Narcissists go into rages in which they blame and criticize others. They seem like small children throwing huge tantrums, frightening those around them. The anger of narcissists is not only frightening, it is demeaning. Their criticism evolves from their steadfast conviction that others don’t meet their high standards–or worse, that others aren’t letting them get their own way. “Narcissistic injuries,” or wounds to the ego, are often the impetus for narcissistic rages- which can be manifested as aggressive or passive-aggressive, planned out or impulsive. They feel they are superior to you and that you have displeased them; therefore, they feel you deserve whatever punishment they will dole out.

When you live like this every day-where everything bad is your fault- you learn to live in a state of heightened anxiety (“free floating anxiety) where you are always waiting and expecting the other shoe to drop. You never know when you are going to be blamed for something you had no part in. If you are married to a narcissist and finally decide to leave the toxic situation, the narcissist will blame you for the failed marriage and bad parenting (they have no qualms about blatant lying) in order to “win” in court. Despite the battle that will ensue, the healthiest thing you can do is to avoid or significantly limit the exposure you have to the narcissist.

References:
http://narcissistschild.blogspot.com/2012/08she-blames-characteristics-of.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c86fRZno0JQ

http://www.winning-teams.com/recognizenarcissist.html

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-walking-eggshells/201111/blame-storms-and-rage-attacks-common-borderlines-narcissists
Edited by sparky on Apr 25, 2018 at 09:53 AM

SBB_Michelle

This site brings me pain.

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 09:57 AM    Msg. 42 of 53       
Hey ho, don't turn this thread into your old discord server now.

sparky

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 10:09 AM    Msg. 43 of 53       
Okay, come on, keep hurting me, uh huh...

@MegaSean. I thought you'd like to know exactly what happened with your message:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFZw7pF2EDg

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 10:45 AM    Msg. 44 of 53       
You can't cure autism I guess.

Once again you play the victim because you refuse to get rid of this god complex you have.

Just leave at this point, seriously. You need some actual help because if this is how you act here I can't imagine how you are in the real world.

You act like you're about to shoot up any place that doesn't even remotely agree with your views, seriously, stop. It's actually scary at this point. Radical Christianity is just as real as any other radical religion and you're really pulling it off right now.

I also find it extremely ironic of you to call me a narcissist, seeing as how you're blaming others for hating you when you refuse to actually realize nobody gives a rats ass about God in a forum for a stupid ass game.

When I show people of the same religion the stuff you defecate out, even they agree with me that something is literally wrong with you. Just stop. Seriously. If not for me and literally everyone else here, stop so you don't shoot up some innocent Jewish or Muslim community.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 25, 2018 at 11:00 AM

HandofGod

Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 07:50 PM    Msg. 45 of 53       
Lol MEGASEAN and sparky should just have a 1v1 on someone's dedicated server and loser can't post on here for a year

not giraffe

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 09:25 PM    Msg. 46 of 53       
Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
Lol MEGASEAN and sparky should just have a 1v1 on someone's dedicated server and loser can't post on here for a year

1v1 in bed. Sean will have sparky screaming "OH JESUS!" by the end.

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 10:23 PM    Msg. 47 of 53       
Hey sparky, I have an exam tomorrow, mind praying for me having good grades so I don't have to study anymore?

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 11:37 PM    Msg. 48 of 53       
Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod

I'm down, I'm departuring anyway. But winning that (and I will) would make it so much better.

I have my own server, sparky just needs to stop praying for a sec and set a day.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 25, 2018 at 11:41 PM

XxPopeAK49xX

It's better being a jerk.

Posted: Apr 29, 2018 10:10 AM    Msg. 49 of 53       
Me reading this thread:

sparky

Posted: May 10, 2018 09:42 AM    Msg. 50 of 53       
The community cannot grow until such problems are resolved properly. Playing a computer game does not solve social problems, so the suggestion to "just play a 1v1 in Halo" will not work.

I see that Megasean wants to compare himself to me, to gain some sort of socially-engineered praise from his associates, so fine, let's compare the two of us:

sparky: Writes about interests other than those commonly discussed. Indicates no interest in himself. Works every day to help others, without receiving recognition. This is why he shares information with people.

Megasean: Picks fights and makes fun of sparky. Mistreats others. Writing depicts a narcissistic interest. No indication of sharing interests other than those commonly discussed. Reactions are consistently demeaning to his associates. Retaliates at the mention of interests other than those commonly discussed, indicating no desire for contextual knowledge; symptom of an internal conflict inside an unrefined person.

This is the comparison Megasean has shown he wants. The results of what he wants don't seem to be in his favor, and he probably does not desire the results of what he wanted to accomplish here.

Oh well. Conclusion? The conclusion you reach reflects the nature of your person, whether good or evil.

Quote: --- Original message by: Tyrannicus822
...I think it would be smart if a Discord server gets made for this community because it would bring everyone closer...

As long as people here keep mistreating each other, this community will continue to divide instead of unify. That is what has ruined this place; expressing other interests has not ruined this place.

Why would you want to voice chat with a person who lacks integrity?
Edited by sparky on May 10, 2018 at 09:55 AM

The Kingx

ᕙ༼ ಠ益ಠ༽ᕗ

Posted: May 10, 2018 10:11 AM    Msg. 51 of 53       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

sparky: Writes about interests other than those commonly discussed. Indicates no interest in himself. Works every day to help others, without receiving recognition. This is why he shares information with people.

Edited by sparky on May 10, 2018 at 09:55 AM

DeadHamster

https://discord.gg/Neu4EJM

Posted: May 10, 2018 11:38 AM    Msg. 52 of 53       
Sparky: Posts long verbose messages with a tone of superiority. Discusses topics nobody wants to talk about and actually actively avoid due to the confrontational nature and personal importance those topics usually hold. Constantly trying to convince others of the truth of his statements, which implies a subconscious uncertainty. Overzealous insistence may be more to convince himself than others, and his looking to others for agreement suggests a lack of conviction or strong will.

MegaSean: Posts exhibit a longing for acceptance from others. Multiple discussions on leaving various online communities shows the level of attachment to internet groups, which suggests a lack of positive social interactions in other facets of his life. Claims often to be the target of other's cruelty, but the common occurrence of these incidents suggest they're likely caused by his own actions. The need of acceptance by his peers in online communities and the importance placed upon those communities suggests a lack of meaningful social relationships.

DeadHamster: Total boss who don't love them hoes and doesn't get caught up in internet drama. Probably old enough to be your daddy, if the dog didn't beat him over the fence first. The lack of involvement in the global community and adherence almost strictly to the overarching topic of the community (modding) suggests that he's not here to involve in drama, and probably just likes modding Halo.

I like these, can I do anybody else?

sparky

Posted: May 10, 2018 12:14 PM    Msg. 53 of 53       
If you don't want to be judged, then do not judge other people. And if your desire to not be judged by other people leads you to conclude that you should not judge other people, then the experience was worthwhile, because you have found yourself agreeing with Jesus Christ who is the Truth, who commanded, "Do not judge, or else you will be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. With the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (Matthew 7). And if you find yourself agreeing with him, then you should also learn what else you agree with regarding what he said. And in doing this, you may then find yourself learning a lot more about yourself and about others than you knew before. And all this education, if granted, would then lead you to being a good, disciplined person.

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Sparky: Posts long verbose messages with a tone of superiority.

It may seem this way, especially to those people who believe no one is superior to them.

And you cannot rationally criticize me for ignoring you or being unclear when I spend so much time answering your questions and providing reasoned statements. Unlike others who simply ignore people and expect good things to result.

As for the rest of your description of my actions, all is mere speculation and I chuckle at it because it is the typical slanted assertion not reflecting consideration of what I actually say and do. Cheers, you've completely missed the ball. Take another swing?
Edited by sparky on May 10, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Edited by sparky on May 10, 2018 at 12:29 PM

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue February 25, 2020 4:41 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website