A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Question about files/Hek, Hek+

Author Topic: Question about files/Hek, Hek+ (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

rodrick12345

Posted: Feb 12, 2018 06:26 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
I don't know much about using these engines or apps or something. Though what are biped files. I went in to look for some ai tags for characters folder. Then when I find and download one sometimes it only shows biped files at least. But not the actor variant files for sapient. What are these biped files and what are they for?? If you could would you also tell me what all the other file types mean also if you can or would??

Halo Noob Modder117

I guess I'm just going to have to rip your tags

Posted: Feb 12, 2018 07:08 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
It's basically like a reference or link to the GBX model and its animations. You can also modify the colours of permutations of some models (easily done with grunt bipeds for instance, though doesn't work with elites). Its also contains lots of camera and physics settings.

Assuming you've looked at a biped tag, that's pretty much it. They're just fun for placing dead bodies around the map, at least in my case.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon October 15, 2018 6:15 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website