A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »i dont know something i wanted to ask

Author Topic: i dont know something i wanted to ask (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Crossbow SR

-

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 12:15 PM    Msg. 1 of 7       
Thank you all for your contribution

i am also texture maker
Edited by Crossbow SR on Feb 21, 2018 at 02:54 PM

BioGoji1989

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 12:54 PM    Msg. 2 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: Crossbow SR
I have played all halo campaign style CMT SPV2 CMT SPV3 HALO 3 STYLE HALO 4 STYLE HALO REACH STYLE ORGINAL HALO STYLE

but i never see anyone want to make Halo 2 Style Campaign for original halo ce with tags vehicles with less gravity

Now, are you referring to a mod that simply has vehicles that behave similar to H2, or are we talking about a mod that uses character models, vehicles, and weapons from Halo 2 in the campaign, along with the vehicle behavior?

Crossbow SR

-

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 05:18 PM    Msg. 3 of 7       
I think the second one,Actually i would like to see not just that but also texture from halo 2 or if the could cut scenes from halo and make it exactly like Sois Adventure gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHfyYvLfVa8 like before you get to the tunnel you appear in new level inside the level

Reshirom200

u wot m8

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 05:59 PM    Msg. 4 of 7       
if i could get my sapien to load the campaign, you would have this, ill let everyone know if i can do it...

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 10:05 PM    Msg. 5 of 7       
bls finish h2 redux jesse

BioGoji1989

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 11:15 PM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: Crossbow SR
I think the second one,Actually i would like to see not just that but also texture from halo 2 or if the could cut scenes from halo and make it exactly like Sois Adventure gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHfyYvLfVa8 like before you get to the tunnel you appear in new level inside the level

I've played SOI's Custom Adventure, so I know what you're referring to, although I would probably do the whole different sections of the mission the way that CMT did for SPV2 and SPV3, where the new parts were organically integrated instead of having a fade out (if I had even a tenth of the knowledge required for doing anything like that, anyway), but I still understand the desire to add new elements to the game.

However... you have given me an idea for the next mod I want to work on after I finish with my current one. If I could find some Halo 2 gbx models, shaders, and bipeds, along with Halo 2 animations for those things... yes... wait, no... actually, yes... or... well, I've got an idea.

I'm still not quite intimate enough with the inner workings of scenarios, child scenarios, and all-out replacements of tag sets with new ones, but when I do become familiar enough... oh yes, I shall replace all Halo 1 gbx models with Halo 2 style ones! But not H3 styled ones. I dislike the standard helmets worn by the H3 elites tremendously.

Yes, when I become familiar enough to begin replacing the H1 tags with h2 tags, I shall make a campaign mod that uses Halo 2 weapons, vehicles, and character tags.

Although, I absolutely refuse to use the Halo 2 health and shield system. It totally sucks donkey balls. However, if someone can point me in the direction of a Halo 2 styled HUD tag set that does contain a health bar to go along with the shield system, I may be willing to compromise.
Edited by BioGoji1989 on Feb 16, 2018 at 11:17 PM

Reshirom200

u wot m8

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 06:22 PM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Hey bio, i got a CRAP ton of just random halo 2 stuff, including some of my own custom stuff, like a spec ops honorguard or a ship guard (which is just a halo 2 elite but purple for high charity), just sayin, you dont have to do anything with me just throwing an idea out
Edited by Reshirom200 on Feb 17, 2018 at 06:22 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun December 9, 2018 8:02 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website