A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Able to open compiled map on LAN but not in server online

Author Topic: Able to open compiled map on LAN but not in server online (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

hidden

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 06:36 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hi, after succesfully compiling my custom map I tested it on LAN and everything was fine; however, after uploading the map to my server online I loaded the map and got kicked with the message "Unable to join game server", I tried joining again but Halo just crashes.
I also created a dedicated server to see if the issue was related to my server and not the map, but I got the same problem.

I made sure that the map is set to multiplayer, and all game net game flags for every gametype are set correctly in Sapien, and like I said everything works fine on LAN.

Any ideas?

DeadHamster

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 09:45 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
They know you stole the game.

hidden

Posted: Mar 7, 2018 01:45 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
So easy fix, the map file I was uploading to my server was corrupted, so I uploaded the original version that was in my maps folders after compiling it again.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri June 22, 2018 10:21 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website