A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Ideas

Author Topic: Ideas (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Luke007

Posted: Apr 11, 2018 03:24 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to do 2v2v2 / 2v2v2v2 (red team vs pink team vs green team vs blue team) like we could in Halo 2. Also, I like how in the map "H2 Momentum", that when you snipe someone in the head, they do a back flip, I wish we could add that to all the games. Another thing, How in halo 2, you could shoot the grenade in the air and it would explode, that would be another cool add on for the games.
Edited by Luke007 on Apr 11, 2018 at 03:24 PM

DeadHamster

Posted: Apr 11, 2018 03:37 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Quote: --- Original message by: Luke007
Another thing, How in halo 2, you could shoot the grenade in the air and it would explode, that would be another cool add on for the games.
Edited by Luke007 on Apr 11, 2018 at 03:24 PM

This is why I started modding. I saw a video of somebody sniping grenades, and so downloaded a copy of Halo Trial to try myself. After a couple hours I realized you couldn't do it. Somehow, after that I came across modding. Life has never been the same.

Thank you for bringing back that memory.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 10:41 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website