A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »HNH Episode 2 (Uncomplete Release)

Author Topic: HNH Episode 2 (Uncomplete Release) (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

EmmanuelCD

End my suffering

Posted: May 19, 2018 10:47 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Well this map was goning to be released last year in Octuber but school didn't let me finish it, so now even if its not 100% finished I'm releasing it becuase I won't be making maps again, I will finish all of my c7ap and then I will retire, there's no point being in this comunity, I need to move. Nobody will miss me anyways

Well this is a "Horror Map Simulator", its suposed to be scary, it depends heavly on jumpscares since I coundn't achieved a horror atmosphere correctly (This doesn't mean the game its not scary).

Your sent to a Non especified planet where the UNSC researches bio-weaponary and as always things went wrong...

Download for Standard Halo CE

https://mega.nz/#!K08gzDTZ!daghaXVvs7V_ylf-TIB0kVV3l9LAHBFuTdo2KPbQ7Fc

Download for Spanish Halo CE

https://mega.nz/#!Ot83RSiY!6vJs4Hc8rzPrSuZjgXlseyK80xPdLJ4LxUfjVojIvv8

Troubleshooting

In case your bitmaps are wrong dowload the bitmap.map you need:

https://mega.nz/#!rsUVjbpY!3w9NhX7C6qI-cXzmlfY4c1LMhAYm-D1R7DGGS9DcJy4

Know Issues

-Some enemies get stuck in the Woods

-Large geometry areas in the bsp are not affected to dynamic light due to large smoothing groups

-Terminals don't work very well with Chimera (Develper mode 182 or something like that)

-High system requirements (not very much, dont expect a PIV to run it)

-Trigger volumes may not work well, I put some anticheat scripts not sure they actually work.

etc
Edited by EmmanuelCD on May 19, 2018 at 10:51 PM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: May 20, 2018 05:27 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
I'll miss you

Spiral

I hope i'm out of the way

Posted: May 20, 2018 07:22 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
That was really fun.
I love being able to choose which area I want to go to next. Having a flashlight battery had actual gameplay value to me and I loved that. Maybe its because I'm terrible with scary movies/games but I felt a little uncomfortable with having to wait for my flashlight. I mean that in a good way. This is something that I'd recommend to people give a look.

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
there's no point being in this comunity, I need to move. Nobody will miss me anyways
Edited by EmmanuelCD on May 19, 2018 at 10:51 PM

I stay for the sake of delivering something people will enjoy. Moving on is probably best for practical reasons. Losing anyone in this community is upsetting but everyone will leave at some point. Everyone knows we've been shrinking.

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
I'll miss you

Halo Noob Modder117

I guess I'm just going to have to rip your tags

Posted: May 21, 2018 09:34 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Maybe one day 343i (or if another company eventually takes over in the future) can create some epic Halo game that's cross play, has mod support and has tools as easy to use like the Fallout series and its GECK or Creation Kit. Then Halo will live on forever with a massive thriving community...

Reshirom200

u wot m8

Posted: Aug 26, 2018 09:32 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Spiral's right, it was fun, and i will miss you too

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat November 17, 2018 7:31 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website