A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Release] Halo Custom Edition and Halo PC / HaloMD Server Packages

Author Topic: [Release] Halo Custom Edition and Halo PC / HaloMD Server Packages (12 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

sparky

Fools deceive, but knowledge of Jesus is life.

Posted: Jun 12, 2018 11:23 AM    Msg. 1 of 12       

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Jun 12, 2018 08:32 PM    Msg. 2 of 12       
What is this? A description would be very helpful.

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Jun 12, 2018 09:22 PM    Msg. 3 of 12       
Its sparky. He either goes on a rant about jesus or says nothing at all. If you were expecting helpful, you went to the wrong person

1bobsam1

I win. You lose.

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 01:18 AM    Msg. 4 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Its sparky. He either goes on a rant about jesus or says nothing at all. If you were expecting helpful, you went to the wrong person

What a shame.

sparky

Posted: Jul 24, 2018 05:51 AM    Msg. 5 of 12       
I can't win approval either way. As if I cared about approval from a hypercritical narcissist. I post a paragraph, I get abused. I post a mere link to my hard work, I get abused. And this is my fault how? Yes. Blame the victim of your abusiveness. You have proven the reason why I stopped posting here. I gave warning of my leave and called for understanding. You slammed the door behind me. In short, you won't accept anything I write, unless you can steal it and claim it as your own. That's a problem with you, not with me. Get out of my face, follower. Lick my dust.

There is nothing wrong with making correct statements about Jesus Christ. If you want to know God, then listen to Jesus Christ.

You are filled with evil, and that is the diarrhea you vomit onto this web site. If you were not such a narcissist, maybe you could repent and gain understanding. As it is now, you hate the truth, and that is why I have nothing to say to you all, because you also hate me because I tell the truth. You are enslaved to arrogance, folly, and other kinds of evil. I am free from those things. This is the comparison between us that you want so much, but it is not in your favor, narcissist. Humble yourself and repent of your cruelty and wickedness, then maybe you can do something correct.

Do you remember what it feels like to rejoice at the success of others? It feels better than gloating at the ruin to which you led them. If you actually wanted to know the truth, you would gain education to know rather than give instigation to hate.

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper

I will judge you by your own words, hypocrite. Your reply was a rant and unhelpful comment about me. Who gave you the right to be so abusive to others? You are a weed, and you do what your father of weeds does: abuse the good plants. Some day, you will be pulled up and thrown into the fire. If only you loved God more than yourself... but then, we would be on the same playing field. The reason I pray for your improvement is because God is good and you are evil. It's just that simple. You and your words are untrustworthy and cause grief, not progress.

The topic title is the description, il Duce. If you are interested, then download it and read its read-me file. If you are not interested, then do not download it nor read its read-me file. This is expected and obvious and the matter is self-explanatory... you can perceive this, yes? It's a dedicated server installation package. That means that you have the files and information necessary for hosting a Halo dedicated server. I posted the link here because there are people who requested it for Halo Custom Edition after I already made an equivalent item for Halo PC / HaloMD. If you want more information, that indicates that you are interested. So then download it and read its read-me file. If you do not want more information, then you are not interested, so go ahead and calmly move along.

----

I am not stopping you from hating me. Go ahead and hate me with all you've got. What is that to me? Stop sinning.

This message is for all of you who have treated others so badly over the years. The sooner you stop abusing each other, the sooner progress can begin. Your cold rudeness and disdain for good things is an impasse. You need help to get by this problem. You know who gives the help for all problems. Ease over the speed bump and be improved. Until then, you will leech and ruin instead of innovate and build. That's how the term "leechers" came about: people saw that both they and their work was being abused by brutal people who did not deserve what they took. Those kinds of people are quarantined into prisons. It is not enough to say "get along". You have had decades to "get along" and all you do is point fingers like Hitler pointed fingers at "the Jews". If you had known and adhered to God's Command, "do not cast blame; do not be angry with your brother in your heart; in your hearts do not think evil of each other," then you would not be in such a bad situation inside your heart. "The good man brings good things out of the good stored in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored in his heart. Out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks." But understanding of improvement is taken away from you by Satan, so that you will not believe and live forever. You have called friends enemies and enemies friends. That is why you destroy everything you touch and are ruled over by misery. Halo Maps Forum is not a community of saints, but if you want to know the truth of all reality and existence, and know what God wants you to know of all that is, listen to Jesus Christ. There is a saying that "That sound you hear is God laughing while you make plans." God does not "laugh" at the plans, because he says, "I do not delight in the death of anyone. Why should you die? Shouldn't you rather repent and live?" God's response is more like this:

...because you don't listen to him.

This is not preaching but a call to improvement so that this community can improve with you still a part of it. What do you want me to do, reject you like every other hypocrite rejects their fellow man? If you want to be banned, why do you still post here? If you wanted to be banned, you would have simply stopped posting here and moved on long ago. If you want good things, accept facts.

This is my final statement to you on this matter: be improved or go away. "Unless I wash you, you have no part in me."
Edited by sparky on Jul 25, 2018 at 01:19 PM

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Jul 27, 2018 01:45 AM    Msg. 6 of 12       
Hey sparky, thanks for proving me right. Appreciate it.

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Jul 27, 2018 02:45 PM    Msg. 7 of 12       
What I don't understand is how you have time to write that wall of text to respond to some genuine criticism yet you can't use that time to write a decent wall of an OP so people understand what the point of this thread is.

People don't click without context, please provide it.

Echo77

Humble thyself and hold thy tongue.

Posted: Jul 28, 2018 01:21 PM    Msg. 8 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
It's a dedicated server installation package. That means that you have the files and information necessary for hosting a Halo dedicated server.

I found the one-line OP hidden amongst thirty lines of text.
Edited by Echo77 on Jul 28, 2018 at 07:09 PM

SBB_Michelle

Floof

Posted: Jul 28, 2018 08:14 PM    Msg. 9 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
What I don't understand is how you have time to write that wall of text to respond to some genuine criticism yet you can't use that time to write a decent wall of an OP so people understand what the point of this thread is.

People don't click without context, please provide it.

He doesn't have a job and got kicked out of his church, he has a lot of time.

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Jul 29, 2018 05:19 PM    Msg. 10 of 12       
I'm not really sure what's going on in this thread but everyone old is posting in it so I figured I would chime in.

No really what is this file?

Corvette19

Posted: Aug 1, 2018 12:37 PM    Msg. 11 of 12       
I downloaded and read the readme and still don't know what this does? Any insights dude?
Also, read Psalm 137:9 it's my favorite verse

sparky

Posted: Aug 4, 2018 10:45 AM    Msg. 12 of 12       
I see that posting useful content here starts a flame war. Why? I'm not feeling very appreciated for my work. I'm not seeing the value of continuing to post useful content.

All I see is people trying to crucify me and infantile maturity levels. Perhaps I should do what the local police said and maybe stop using this web site. Never tell the truth to a pervert: they will do whatever they can to destroy you, your work, and all they think you might care about.

There is one thing that has been made clear to me in all of this time typing words onto this forum. No one here has the capability to know what that one thing is, and I am not going to tell you what it is.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu November 15, 2018 6:22 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website