A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Adding new weapons to stock tagset, Its posible?

Author Topic: Adding new weapons to stock tagset, Its posible? (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

EmmanuelCD

End my suffering

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 03:39 PM    Msg. 1 of 10       
I want to add long-mid range weapons, something between sniper and the pistol (aka the BR and DMR), any suggestion for damage, range, fire rate etc?

My fear is if i add these ones the sandbox will be broken

HandofGod

Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 12:04 AM    Msg. 2 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
I want to add long-mid range weapons, something between sniper and the pistol (aka the BR and DMR), any suggestion for damage, range, fire rate etc?

Maybe the CMT MA5K but with a 3x scope and slightly faster fire rate (32 rounds) than the pistol but not 3 round burst. Damage would have to be decent or you could remove the scope option and make the bullet damage higher but with more gun recoil?

Echo77

Humble thyself and hold thy tongue.

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 01:50 PM    Msg. 3 of 10       
M6J pls

EmmanuelCD

End my suffering

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 08:48 PM    Msg. 4 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod

Maybe the CMT MA5K but with a 3x scope and slightly faster fire rate (32 rounds) than the pistol but not 3 round burst. Damage would have to be decent or you could remove the scope option and make the bullet damage higher but with more gun recoil?

My proposals are the following one

DMR
-1.5 times damage respect from the pistol, 4x and 2x scope, also 2 times slower and 30% precisión and same recoil

BR
-0.5 damage, 2x scope, a Little bit faster 1.5 times, and 32 bullets, also reduced recoil and less precisión

I will atempt to model this shi7 from this concept

Basically taking out the iron sights and leaving only the scope

LONG LIVE THE BULLOP DESIGN

SBB_Michelle

Floof

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 10:35 PM    Msg. 5 of 10       
I'd start looking on the covenant side, because all of CE's covenant weapons kind of suck.

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 11:40 PM    Msg. 6 of 10       
no you suck

HandofGod

Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder

Posted: Jun 22, 2018 12:20 PM    Msg. 7 of 10       

DMR
-1.5 times damage respect from the pistol, 4x and 2x scope, also 2 times slower and 30% precisión and same recoil

BR
-0.5 damage, 2x scope, a Little bit faster 1.5 times, and 32 bullets, also reduced recoil and less precisión

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/001/082/186/large/isaac-hannaford-ih-battle-rifle01c.jpg?1439661996

So you're going to model a weapon? What happened to retiring from Halo? lol

SBB_Michelle

Floof

Posted: Jun 22, 2018 02:35 PM    Msg. 8 of 10       
No one retires from halo, not even sparky.

EmmanuelCD

End my suffering

Posted: Jun 22, 2018 08:35 PM    Msg. 9 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
I'd start looking on the covenant side, because all of CE's covenant weapons kind of suck.

Tell me more

So you're going to model a weapon? What happened to retiring from Halo? lol

I will finish all of my c7ap and then I will retire

This includes the SideWinder Remake and the last Hex Zone versión... I only have to august to retire, I will have 10 hours of class 5 days a week, no time

Jeanpaul

Posted: Jul 11, 2018 09:45 PM    Msg. 10 of 10       

DMR

BR

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/001/082/186/large/isaac-hannaford-ih-battle-rifle01c.jpg?1439661996

I am a Custom Designer of Avatar of an online game before, now I am a web Designer of an online shop that sells http://www.petstreetmall.com/dog-supplies/]dog supplies such as, beds, collars, leashes, clothes and many more. Based on my experienced and review of the designs of the Bullops, it was made with fine details and it created a vibe that it was almost real. I really love the design of these BULLOPS
Edited by Jeanpaul on Jul 15, 2018 at 09:35 PM
Edited by Jeanpaul on Jul 15, 2018 at 09:36 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 23, 2018 9:27 AM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website