A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Setting the record straight

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev
Author Topic: Setting the record straight (41 messages, Page 2 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

Roushyy

Character animator.

Posted: Oct 3, 2018 09:57 AM    Msg. 36 of 41       
The community meme is back at it again.

Seek help.

Oskarmandude

Make Halomaps Fully Hectic Again

Posted: Oct 5, 2018 02:28 AM    Msg. 37 of 41       
i thought sparky announced he would be leaving the community like a year or two ago

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Oct 5, 2018 04:14 AM    Msg. 38 of 41       
Like for the 666th time already?

EtchyaSketch

S P I N

Posted: Dec 30, 2018 06:08 PM    Msg. 39 of 41       
So... 2 things prompted me to come check out the forums again after almost a year of not even thinking about this place (as well as Custom Edition in general, as life gets on you have to start prioritizing certain things in life and I guess this was one of those that got left at the cutting floor.)

Anyways the first thing was SBB's nice 2018 community recap video, really made me see ya'll are still inspired and crazy tinkering away at this game and it really put a smile on my face.

The second thing was, I recently watched this video by Down The Rabbit Hole, about a crazed programmer with a dedication to religion, and the similarities to Sparky was so immediate it shocked me.

And what a surprise that I see the same song and dance of self labeled victimization and persecution complex is still being danced.

Sparky the fact that time after time you try the same thing and that the very clear arguments about the way you present your ideas and projects (and how it pushes people away) is not getting through to you makes me worried.

Halomaps obviously isnt the greatest place to talk about mental health, but I do earnestly have to say that I think you should get help Sparky.

Anyways early happy new years everyone and I wish luck on all of you talented people working on projects!
Edited by EtchyaSketch on Dec 30, 2018 at 06:10 PM

Scott

No.

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 07:27 PM    Msg. 40 of 41       
So I think i missed out on the drama, anyone ELI5 for me?

Pepzee

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 07:39 PM    Msg. 41 of 41       
The age of your account suggests you are way older than 5.

Anyway, I think Sparky has left for good? That's really all this thread was about, not too useful...

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri February 15, 2019 9:26 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website