A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Where do i find the OS shaders in OS Guerilla/Mozzarilla?

Author Topic: Where do i find the OS shaders in OS Guerilla/Mozzarilla? (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Reshirom200

u wot m8

Posted: Aug 8, 2018 08:41 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
I just cant seem to find anything in the shaders block, or anywhere relating to os shaders in either of them

DeadHamster

Posted: Aug 8, 2018 09:14 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Shader Model tags will have an extension section with the Specular Map and Normal Map options, as well as sections where you can add a detail normal map to compliment a standard detail map.

The Shader Environment tags will have added sections as well, but I can't recall at this moment what they are.

There are NO new tag classes for shaders, simply upgrades to the existing classes.

MosesofEgypt

Posted: Aug 9, 2018 02:48 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Also, mozzarilla will require you to click the "Tag set" dropdown in the menubar and select "OS v4" if you want to work with the current open sauce stuff. Mozz supports both open sauce and vanilla halo tags, so this is how to switch between them.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed December 19, 2018 5:33 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website