A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Sorry about the missing Images on the website

Author Topic: Sorry about the missing Images on the website (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 12:58 AM    Msg. 1 of 9       
I had to move the website to a different server and somehow missed some of the images. Just a few (about 2,000) when the move was completed. I apologize that I didn't notice them missing. They have been restored from backups and all should be well again. If you see one missing please let me know.

Sorry about that.

Dennis

MosesofEgypt

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 01:33 AM    Msg. 2 of 9       
You work too hard for this community, Dennis. Thanks for continuing to try and take care of this old place.

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 05:12 PM    Msg. 3 of 9       
Can you believe this guy? Apologizing for inconveniencing us by not hosting our precious halo images!

This thread should be one of thanking you for continuing providing the number 1 place to come for anything halo custom edition.

Thank you Dennis!

DeadHamster

Posted: Aug 17, 2018 05:38 PM    Msg. 4 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
This thread should be one of thanking you for continuing providing the number 1 place to come for anything halo custom edition.

ITT we thank Dennis for hosting countless mods and maps of all makes. I know there are people who work in multiple industries that can trace their roots to modding Halo CE, and that isn't possible without someone getting started having a place where they can both download H2 coagulationv6, and upload H2 coagulationv7.

I can't find many of the mods I've uploaded to countless sites over the years. Anyone who's ever uploaded a map, a game asset or a program can still find it here now.

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 04:53 PM    Msg. 5 of 9       
Now we only need new maps in the maps section and everything is perfect :ok_hand:

Please don't take this as criticism, I know you have trouble with family stuff Dennis so I don't mind the lack of new maps, but I would be very happy to see new maps posted there :)

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 10:19 PM    Msg. 6 of 9       
love ya Dennis

Storm

Send memes to www.loganpaul.com/cliffhanger

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 10:42 PM    Msg. 7 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
love ya Dennis

EmmanuelCD

End my suffering

Posted: Aug 21, 2018 12:30 AM    Msg. 8 of 9       
Thanks Dennis, but you should also check out the map uploads on this site, becuase last update was in 2016, my dream as a teenager was to have at least one map here with at least 2k downloads, now i will die without fullfilling my dream

PD: Im not dying any soon, but I wish I had a map in this site

sirbobbington

Posted: Aug 22, 2018 11:34 AM    Msg. 9 of 9       
Halo CE probably wouldn't have survived past its first year without the tireless efforts of Dennis to provide a stable, reliable, comprehensive platform to upload and download maps.

Thanks, Dennis!

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat November 17, 2018 6:55 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website