A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Question about AI

Author Topic: Question about AI (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

ProSlayer1209

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 12:02 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
I am very new to Halo: Custom Edition and I want to know how to make AI fight each other, without teams, as if it were a Free-for-all Slayer match. How can it be done? Does it involve scripting, and if so, what would I need to write? One last question, is it possible to create a new team index on Sapien? Sorry, like I said, I am new to modding Halo: CE.

ProSlayer1209

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 12:02 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
I am very new to Halo: Custom Edition and I want to know how to make AI fight each other, without teams, as if it were a Free-for-all Slayer match. How can it be done? Does it involve scripting, and if so, what would I need to write? One last question, is it possible to create a new team index on Sapien? Sorry, like I said, I am new to modding Halo: CE.

DeadHamster

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 01:00 AM    Msg. 3 of 3       
You could only have up to 10 different AI players in a free for all match.

Open a scenario in sapien, place 10 encounters, set each one to a different team index (0-9), and create one squad inside each. Make the squad have 1 A.I. and set it to respawn enabled. Save and compile.

No you cannot add more than 10 teams. No there is no way to make A.I. without teams.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue October 23, 2018 3:12 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website