A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »need help

Author Topic: need help (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

jubibux

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 05:26 AM    Msg. 1 of 7       
I need help my peaner doesnt sync online

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 07:42 AM    Msg. 2 of 7       
Are you using the same CD Key.
Do you have a legitimate CD Key.

SBB_Michelle

Floof

Posted: Sep 16, 2018 04:32 AM    Msg. 3 of 7       
Could you stop with this cd-key crap? How do you even think it is relevant to this thread, I can't even figure out what the guy is saying.

But forget about that for a second. All I see you do is complain about this cd-key stuff. All these issues that you put the cd-key excuse towards are not even connected with that half of the time. I know that because I lost my cd-key in 2014, and I've had enough time to figure out that the game is not at all that dependent on having a CD-key.

The game isn't even smart about it. You can forward your ports, host a lan server and as long as you don't set it to show up in the server list it doesn't even perform the cd-key check, and people can join from outside of your lan network. SAPP also removes the check.

It also bothers me to hell because some of us simply can not buy a new cd-key. I live in Europe and there is no sellers that ship the game to my place. I don't even think you can get a legit new copy in the US. How do you know for sure that one of those second hand sellers hasn't thrown their key on the internet or installed the game on multiple computers before selling it, or has made a copy of the cd-rom?

How about you actually start being helpful.

All I know about what this guy is asking is that he has something that doesn't sync. You know what that likely means? It likely means he's already connected to the server and has an issue with something not lining up properly.

jubibux

Posted: Sep 16, 2018 07:12 AM    Msg. 4 of 7       
The state of my plumpage doesn't show up for other players. Its normally much bigger.

DeadHamster

Posted: Sep 16, 2018 04:10 PM    Msg. 5 of 7       
Yeah if anyone else isn't aware yet, the guy's referring to his penis.

I'm actually pretty sure you do need a CD key in order for your penis to sync it's size and position over a network.

SBB_Michelle

Floof

Posted: Sep 16, 2018 07:53 PM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Can't sync something that doesn't exist.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Sep 16, 2018 08:02 PM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Are you using the same peaner
Do you have a legitimate peaner

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue December 18, 2018 11:17 AM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website