A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »CMT isn't really CMT anymore

Author Topic: CMT isn't really CMT anymore (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

the concerned thros

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 07:02 AM    Msg. 1 of 10       
CMT isn't really CMT anymore, it's just Masterz with a few people doing his bidding. Only Masterz will gain from it.

It's just masters and a bunch of kids and nobodies and weeabos working for him and it's trash. This is a tribute for the real members of cmt and teh lag appreciation thread.

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Some tutorials would be nice...

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 11:43 AM    Msg. 2 of 10       
I need a history lesson here... Who makes up the team of CMT? There is the CMT SPV3 team with Masterz but apparently it was a different CMT who made the SPV1 and 2 campaigns and the CMT multiplayer maps... This always confused me...
Edited by Halo CE Noob Modder117 on Oct 21, 2018 at 11:43 AM

pablolinkone

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 12:40 PM    Msg. 3 of 10       
halo ce is dead. It's sad but It's true

nobody is doing anything...

The Gravemind

I Am The Monument To All Your Sins

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 03:27 PM    Msg. 4 of 10       
Well I am working on many tiny and big projects like creating custom animations for halo 3 flood which no one ever really 100% released, it's not easy and i'm doing it alone. I do still have hope and I fighting not to lose it.

SBB_Michelle

Floof

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 04:52 PM    Msg. 5 of 10       
Halo CE will only die if you let it.

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 05:35 PM    Msg. 6 of 10       
thanks op i came on cat she hiss at penis

the concerned thros

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 06:57 PM    Msg. 7 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: The Gravemind
Well I am working on many tiny and big projects like creating custom animations for halo 3 flood which no one ever really 100% released, it's not easy and i'm doing it alone. I do still have hope and I fighting not to lose it.

I did but in a map.

The Gravemind

I Am The Monument To All Your Sins

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 09:29 PM    Msg. 8 of 10       
yeah i know but i mean with actual halo 3 animations not halo 2 cause the actual halo 3 animation exporter was never released. all we have or which I know about is the unfinished human combat form released by zteam that has most unarmed animations but no weapon animations.I do love your maps by the way.

the concerned thros

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 10:13 PM    Msg. 9 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117

I need a history lesson here... Who makes up the team of CMT? There is the CMT SPV3 team with Masterz but apparently it was a different CMT who made the SPV1 and 2 campaigns and the CMT multiplayer maps... This always confused me...

In SPV1, SPV2 and early SPV3 and TSC:E were the real talented guys like teh lag, dano and silicon. In the ones who did multiplayer were Il Duce Primo and other guys and now the current ones doing SPV3 are just a bunch of untalented nobodies including masterz and 343i fan boys. Ever since the Evolved team left everything is falling apart and It's not as special anymore and Masterz is just letting a bunch of nobodies joining the team and the team lost It's value when It's now composed of untalented trash and the quality just went bad for example was the blind wolf and they didn't even had 3rd person sprint animation and flood jackal looks like crap and that animations for it and the blind wolf was terrible and It was distracting and they couldn't even fix the edited fp animations to return back to it's origins properly and how Masterz manages things is just bad like how he released the mod and the people he brings to.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Oct 22, 2018 12:55 AM    Msg. 10 of 10       
Some people just never mature.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed November 21, 2018 9:59 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website