A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »How do I fix the Globals tag to make it like the OG Halo?

Author Topic: How do I fix the Globals tag to make it like the OG Halo? (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Some tutorials would be nice...

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 11:52 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Guys, I dunno what other gameplay related globals are changed in the PC/CE versions of Halo but the big one that stuck out for me on this (which 343 have failed to fix on the MCC on the Xbox too apparently) the falling damage and time it takes before you are killed whilst falling.

How to test? Go on your OG Xbox and boot up Halo. Play AotCR and jump off the first bridge. Now go do this again on the PC. You'll notice you can bounce off the ledge of the cliff and hit a tree or rock and survive the fall (Xbox). On PC, you will die before you even reach the ledge. Now, find a big enough rock on the 2nd mission and jump off of it. You'll notice on the PC that you will either lose almost all your health, shields and possibly get killed. On the Xbox however you can jump off rocks without being damaged at times and avoid dying from stupidly small distances as you do on PC.

Is there a way we can get a Xbox Halo map and see all the tags and the information in those tags?

MosesofEgypt

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 01:13 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
If you are playing PAL Halo it's going to have different physics than NTSC and PC. The PAL version is not true to the original game. If you don't understand what I just said, look it up.

SBB_Michelle

Floof

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 04:54 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Some tutorials would be nice...

Posted: Oct 22, 2018 08:05 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
WOW. For real? My life is a lie...

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed November 21, 2018 9:59 AM 140 ms.
A Halo Maps Website