A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Quest about mods and custom u.is for Halo custom edition?

Author Topic: Quest about mods and custom u.is for Halo custom edition? (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

HomefrontSpartan117

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 02:17 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hi there.

I was wondering if there any active mods still for halo custom edition like campaign mods, Custom u.i where it has mod campaign support and etc. i know there is universal u.i one that is 1.1, but i don't think it supports recent mods, last time it was updated was 2014.

so are there any others?

is there other ways to load the mods, is open sauce still active? or is halo mod suport completely dead?

what about halo 2 the pc version?. will mod support increase when project cartographer have more players and campaign modders? or too difficult?

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 04:16 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
I don't understand all of your questions, but for project cartographer we might see more SP maps now that the cartographer team got pathfinding to work for AI

HomefrontSpartan117

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 05:00 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
sorry about that, im not good with words on describing technical stuff.

on halo custom edition are there any recent active campaign mods like project lawerson and convert ops for instant? any new ones?

what about custom u.i files?

really thats good to hear, sounds like they finally mastered the A.I. since halo 2 they are more advance in terms of combat and etc.

hopefully it won't be too long to see campaign mods for project cartographer:).
Edited by HomefrontSpartan117 on Oct 28, 2018 at 05:01 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed November 21, 2018 10:00 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website