A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »How do I get a working v1.09?

Author Topic: How do I get a working v1.09? (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

mythichope

Posted: Nov 1, 2018 08:22 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
I'm trying to install custom edition v1.09 to have along with v1.10, and i've run into a bit of trouble. I've tried the version changer, installing a new ce game, and other things. I'm not able to run the 1.09 game without patching it, as nothing pulls up when I double-click the exe. And i'm also not able to patch 1.09, as it says Halo isn't installed on my computer. I've also tried to download a patched .exe and Strings.dll version of 1.09, but it just gives me a "This file is corrupted" error. Can anyone help me with this? It'd be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure which forum to post this in, as it's both a technical question and a question about general custom edition.
Edited by mythichope on Nov 1, 2018 at 08:23 PM

Russian Poot Man

coming from sandvich land

Posted: Nov 2, 2018 07:21 AM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Install Halo again, download the 1.09 patch, install that. Keep that Halo in a folder inside your main Halo folder. I had to do this for the recorded animation stuff to work.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4987

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed November 21, 2018 10:00 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website