A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[RELEASE] - Sonic Bipeds and Assets Collection (SonicXtreme)

Author Topic: [RELEASE] - Sonic Bipeds and Assets Collection (SonicXtreme) (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

darknesssamurai

It started with a Mew card and now I have all this

Posted: Dec 15, 2018 04:30 PM    Msg. 1 of 7       
The Complete Sonic Collection: Get all Sonic, Shadow and Silver bipeds, vehicles, scenery, devices and weapons! All three are now vehicle-compatible, plus custom weapons.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk36nv3biy6pf5e/AssetPack_HaloCE_byDKSS.zip?dl=1

Assets originally created by Sonic Mapping Team & SonicXtreme. Assets modified, upgraded and collected by DarknessSamurai.

BIPEDS INCLUDED:
1) Hyper Mode Sonic, Shadow and Silver
2) Super Sonic, Shadow and Silver
3) Normal Flying/Running Sonic, Shadow and Silver
4) Tails, Nights and Robotnic Robot characters
5) Multiplayer Mode (color-change) Versions
6) Broly Mode Shadow and Super Saiyan Sonic

VEHICLES INCLUDED:
1) Tornado 2 airplane by Tails
2) Homing Energy Aura flying vehicle

SCENERY INCLUDED:
1) Rings spinning animated
2) Chaos Emeralds multicolored

DEVICES INCLUDED:
1) Giant Gold Ring spinning
2) Red Spring Bouncer (jump on)

WEAPONS INCLUDED:
1) Chaos plasma cannon
2) Chaos plasma chargeshot
3) Chaos plasma pistol
4) Chaos plasma rifle
5) Chaos plasma rifle red
6) Chaos telekinesis force

DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk36nv3biy6pf5e/AssetPack_HaloCE_byDKSS.zip?dl=1

Edited by darknesssamurai on Dec 15, 2018 at 04:40 PM

SonicXtr3me

"Wake me when you need me"

Posted: Dec 16, 2018 11:26 PM    Msg. 2 of 7       
Interesting collection of assets, lots of modifications made by the looks of it, as most of these assets did not work.

darknesssamurai

Posted: Dec 17, 2018 07:01 PM    Msg. 3 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: SonicXtr3me
Interesting collection of assets, lots of modifications made by the looks of it, as most of these assets did not work.

Thanks SonicXtr3me, it was worth the time, to help push creativity the CE community. Only wish I could get your Sonic Master Chief as a Biped!
Perhaps you'll return to map/asset-making in the future now that there's a polished sorted set to build on.

Edited by darknesssamurai on Dec 17, 2018 at 07:02 PM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Dec 17, 2018 11:17 PM    Msg. 4 of 7       
How did you manage the animations for the bipeds?

SonicXtr3me

Posted: Dec 18, 2018 01:34 AM    Msg. 5 of 7       
I am just gonna continue lurking.
Edited by SonicXtr3me on Dec 18, 2018 at 10:45 AM

darknesssamurai

Posted: Dec 18, 2018 08:12 PM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314

The Sonic Mapping Team created the animations & models. I've updated the .animations tags to be vehicle-compatible.

Included are a variety of chaos weapons intended for them since they all don't have proper animations for every single original halo weapon.

Feel free to lurk away, SonicXtr3me. If there are any assets you want to add in, let me know.
I remember there was a pink Amy and a few unreleased Robotnic mechs you all also created.
Edited by darknesssamurai on Dec 18, 2018 at 08:13 PM

SonicXtr3me

Posted: Dec 19, 2018 11:48 PM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314

To address that, we made those, I had a little hand in it, but I had a few people work for me, a guy called Ghost who left the community years ago, The1 and another guy who was the most talented I have seen called Calico and my wife, we all dedicated our time to learning everything and then just animating things slowly, out of all of us, Calico was the most successful because he copied the keyframes for the official animations using QuickTime and then posing stuff based on paused footage he had.

Quote:
The Sonic Mapping Team created the animations & models. I've updated the .animations tags to be vehicle-compatible.

Included are a variety of chaos weapons intended for them since they all don't have proper animations for every single original halo weapon.

Feel free to lurk away, SonicXtr3me. If there are any assets you want to add in, let me know.
I remember there was a pink Amy and a few unreleased Robotnic mechs you all also created.
Edited by darknesssamurai on Dec 18, 2018 at 08:13 PM

I am actually glad all you have is from public maps because honestly, I thought I had a leak from more updated files that I still have here, I keep all my files, so I have stuff all the way back from 05 including text logs from MSN messenger from people like Masters and Kirby.

A true treasure trove of things I keep around for nostalgia.
Edited by SonicXtr3me on Dec 19, 2018 at 11:49 PM
Edited by SonicXtr3me on Dec 19, 2018 at 11:49 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun August 18, 2019 10:20 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website