A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Haloce.exe isn't launching

Author Topic: Haloce.exe isn't launching (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

onixiya

Posted: Feb 2, 2019 04:50 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
I'm completely new to this so don't give me grief i don't know something or i get something wrong.

Now on to the main point, i have no clue why haloce.exe isn't launching. It shows up in the task manager for about a second then goes away. No screen activity whatsoever. Normal halo works fine so i don't think my hardware is out of date(at least compared to what i'm trying to do). I ran both halo updates and they said the game is the latest version. I tried reinstalling both and then updating but the same thing happened. I'm on a thosiba satellite l500 with 6g ram and a pentium t4400 cpu(2.2ghz). My os is windows 10 if that helps.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Feb 2, 2019 06:37 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
I dunno if it'll help but have you set your graphics card to process the .exe with the high-performance.
Maybe it's not working because it's using the integrated graphics card.

OrangeJuice

No patience? Then don't teach. So simple.

Posted: Feb 2, 2019 07:10 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
The game installers all have notices that say that the latest versions of the game are 1.08 and 1.09. Try patching it to 1.010 And see if that helps

onixiya

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 12:15 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
This did the tricks. Thanks

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon July 22, 2019 9:04 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website