A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Universal UI Mod

Author Topic: Universal UI Mod (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Jobalisk

The haiku master。

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 05:25 AM    Msg. 1 of 6       
Hey, anyone working on an update to the universal UI mod. The old one is getting, well old. I tried doing it myself a while back but its a little beyond my expertise.

Kal_El

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 08:15 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
Hey, anyone working on an update to the universal UI mod. The old one is getting, well old. I tried doing it myself a while back but its a little beyond my expertise.

https://hceworkshop.shadowmods.net/en/hceaui

MrChromed

Developer on SPv3/CMT and ShadowMods Team.

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 11:25 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Sled, JerryBrick, sbdJazz and I (MrChromed) have been working in a future update for the UUI. This could be considered "unofficial", since none of the original developers are on this project, but we're doing our best to bring up a nice update. Jazz is currently occupied working for the SPv3 project, while Sled, JerryBrick and I were working in the "Halo: Custom Edition Anniversary UI" project (the project that Kal El posted above). Greetings

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Some tutorials would be nice...

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 07:22 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
This is exactly what I tried. I was also getting tags and a PDF ready so people could continue adding more maps themselves.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE do that. Then we can all just add maps over time and never have to ask for updates.

Hell the BEST thing I LOVED doing was taking screenshots for the UI. Although I gave up, those screenshots? My god that was a blast for me...

SomeFan

Discordapp: SomeFan#0171

Posted: Feb 20, 2019 04:11 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Kal_El, The ShadowMods UI you linked does not have the same goals as the UUI(to be Universal) & as such the feature set is not a replacement for the UUI.

"Halo: Custom Edition Anniversary UI" is a user interface project for Halo Custom Edition that seeks to replicate the style / aspect of its 2011 remastering for Xbox 360"

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Menu Walkthrough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImxAzQv5p0A

I'm still dreaming of an update my self, hopefully with some new back round improvements like ShadowMods was done.

DeadHamster

Posted: Feb 20, 2019 04:40 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
lol if people are really this desperate for a new UUI I'll make an update for you guys. It's really easy to do.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon March 25, 2019 5:01 PM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website