A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Masterz I need you to give me something

Author Topic: Masterz I need you to give me something (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Pabeung

Oify

Posted: Feb 25, 2019 02:20 AM    Msg. 1 of 2       
Since CMT is no longer CMT and you preferred it now as just SPV3 and you're letting talentless low tier kids, mexicans and worst of all Indians in the team instead of my good charming looks and my ability to produce content better than Zteam and old CMT combined I demand my requests as I am the hottest free agent in the Halo modding community.

Long story short, I want all the SPV2 scenarios or you're old modified HEK that lets you compiled massive crap and I tried extracting from the maps but I can't open it with OS HEK, I demand all the scenario tags that works with OS so I can make mods of it since I can't produce my own quality campaign.

Kal_El

Posted: Feb 25, 2019 12:05 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
if you are this "god" you claim to be; it should come easy for you!?

"copy" of some of his comments from his readme.txt

This is built from my brillant god ideas and KingNick's suggestions. If you leak this I will f****ng kill your family including yourself and send all of your personal info to ISIS.

This map is protected because I don't trust anyone.

-Altheros The F****ng God

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon March 25, 2019 5:00 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website