A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Cannot access Halo.

Author Topic: Cannot access Halo. (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

alexkl5

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 03:52 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
Hey All,

Been a long time visitor of this site, though I haven't been able to play Halo on my PC for a few years now. Which is why I'm writing...

A few years back, whenever I try to access the program, both regular and CE version, I keep getting the message saying: "Please Login with Administrator Privileges and Try Again."

I bought the CD for the game fair and square. Is this like some sort of planned obsolescence or something?

Is there anyway to get around this?

DeadHamster

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 03:58 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Quote: --- Original message by: alexkl5
Hey All,

Been a long time visitor of this site, though I haven't been able to play Halo on my PC for a few years now. Which is why I'm writing...

A few years back, whenever I try to access the program, both regular and CE version, I keep getting the message saying: "Please Login with Administrator Privileges and Try Again."

I bought the CD for the game fair and square. Is this like some sort of planned obsolescence or something?

Is there anyway to get around this?

Right Click Program.

Select Run as Administrator.

Post Results.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon March 25, 2019 5:03 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website