A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Utility] Bonobo - Halo 2/3/ODST Animation Extraction

Page 5 of 5 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · [5] · Prev
Author Topic: [Utility] Bonobo - Halo 2/3/ODST Animation Extraction (144 messages, Page 5 of 5)
Moderators: Dennis

epicplayer

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 06:32 PM    Msg. 141 of 144       
Oh man. So are you going to be releasing the full source code for Bonobo? No-one would want a program like this to be lost to time.

Ivan04

For a brick, he flew pretty good

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 08:45 PM    Msg. 142 of 144       
Quote: --- Original message by: LaikaGlove
Sorry, I've been kind of busy lately.

Progress has kind of stagnated, I've kind of hit the limit of what I can do with the disassembled game without actually debugging. So I've just been waiting to get into one of the Reach flights on PC to do so.

Unfortunately I haven't been invited to one yet...

Well rip, don't stress yourself by any means, you already did a lot for the people here, I hope you get successful with whatever you have planned by now, wish you luck and thank you for this amazing tool that helped a lot of people.

Pabeung

Oify

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 01:09 PM    Msg. 143 of 144       
I am enjoying this thing already, ported the brute's animations.
https://youtu.be/fMjhGhM0Lcw

It just sucks that I have to rename the bones all over again when I try to import a new animation, I tried renaming the node names of the jmad in Assembly and just re-extract the animations again with Bonobo so when I try to port it, it would match the node names already in my scene but it failed lmao.

Brutes VS. Floods
https://youtu.be/v_Wu8BkPxSY
Edited by Pabeung on Sep 24, 2019 at 01:09 PM

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Some tutorials would be nice...

Posted: Oct 5, 2019 01:33 AM    Msg. 144 of 144       
Does this mean... In a few months some pro will release an every biped from every halo biped pack for non-os and os halo games?

Page 5 of 5 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · [5] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 1:18 PM 110 ms.
A Halo Maps Website