A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »killzones abandoned project dump thread

Author Topic: killzones abandoned project dump thread (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

killzone64

Mostly active on discord

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 08:53 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
if there is one thing im good at its not finishing things.

i found a couple old maps that i have decided that i wont be finishing due to my focus shifting to different projects.

You Will Need Blender to open these, its free

https://www.mediafire.com/file/614054krlzb9im0/killzones_abandoned_maps.rar/file

Backwards S: i never had a good nickname for this map it was based off a forge map in halo reach coolest thing about this map is once the scaling is correct it takes almost the exact same amount of time to walk across the map as it does to drive across the map. there are 3 major paths in the layout with some options. i really liked this layout but it was never worked on past the blockout stage.

Select: this map was inspired by other forge maps as well as halo 3 maps but is my own design
we went as far as making a playable map textured and tested it but it had issues with spawn camping the version included in this file was never playtested but was an attempt at remedying the spawn issue.

Port Authority: this map takes some inspiration from headlong and is a asymmetrical BTB map. i really loved the idea of this map but i lost the drive to finish it

this is all in this release but if i find more files that i forgot about ill be sure to update this thread

Edited by killzone64 on Jul 11, 2019 at 08:58 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 15, 2019 1:47 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website