A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »This other nice and active community you can join (this site is hell)

Author Topic: This other nice and active community you can join (this site is hell) (17 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

SBB_Michelle

This site brings me pain.

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 05:47 PM    Msg. 1 of 17       
The title I tried to type:
This other actually nice and active community you can join if this one is just too toxic for you.
But we only have a tiny few characters.

We have like 250 people in here and a bunch of community projects (And no flamewars or toxic behavior!)
https://discord.gg/dzN28n9

If you actually want to follow the nice community projects like Mo's editing kit, Invader, dark-circlet, salamander, Vulpes, Halo 99, Heretic hunt, Hiralis' campaign, sector 09, Jesse's Urban Map, occasional snippets from the h2v community, etc etc. This is the place, because it all is in that discord link.

If you prefer the nature of a forum I suggest going to https://opencarnage.net/

Anything but this awful site (Halomaps)

Halo Custom Edition isn't dead, just this site is. Stop digging it up from its grave.

Echo77

Humble thyself and hold thy tongue.

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 06:23 PM    Msg. 2 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Anything but this awful site (Halomaps)

First of all how dare you
Second of all:
How dare you

SBB_Michelle

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 07:08 PM    Msg. 3 of 17       
😊

🦊
Edited by SBB_Michelle on Aug 11, 2019 at 07:10 PM

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 07:23 PM    Msg. 4 of 17       
You sound like the stuck up assholes who made up modacity years ago. Goodluck to you

Nickster5000

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 09:58 PM    Msg. 5 of 17       
Except it is 2019, this website hasn't been updated in over 5 years, has an outdated stack & 1 person moderating it.

Doesn't sound very "stuck up" to want a better community for Halo modders & players.
Edited by Nickster5000 on Aug 11, 2019 at 09:59 PM

DeadHamster

https://discord.gg/Neu4EJM

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 10:08 PM    Msg. 6 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
You sound like the stuck up assholes who made up modacity years ago. Goodluck to you

I would make sure to trust this person's opinion on assholes since he's spent his entire life being one.

SBB_Michelle

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 04:13 AM    Msg. 7 of 17       
Edit:

I had this really long message explaining myself here, but I just learned that being nice and genuine on this site is not worth anything.

You know. I feel good, and I try to spread happiness. But then I go here and I just die on the inside.

I give up. Meet me on my server if you want. But don't even mention this site if you can help it.
Edited by SBB_Michelle on Aug 12, 2019 at 02:19 PM

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 07:27 AM    Msg. 8 of 17       
It's okay to promote your discord server, I'm in there as well, but the hit piece against HMF was uncalled for

DeadHamster

https://discord.gg/Neu4EJM

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 07:32 AM    Msg. 9 of 17       
I can highly recommend their Discord Server to anybody who wants to be told to use python and how wonderful Linux is. They love to do that.

Kinnet

FeelsGoodMan

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 08:38 AM    Msg. 10 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
(this site is hell)

no u

Lateksi

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 09:32 AM    Msg. 11 of 17       
It's a good discord for any content creator.

SBB_Michelle

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 12:06 PM    Msg. 12 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
I can highly recommend their Discord Server to anybody who wants to be told to use python and how wonderful Linux is. They love to do that.

That actually hasn't happened after you left. You came during the transitional period I guess. We've adjusted to not doing that anymore. You came very close to the inception of the server.

I actually started packing my python scripts into exe files to avoid people having troubles with them. Because I ended up realizing that was the easier solution.

Sorry for being an ass in February.

You're invited if you want to see if we can actually hold true to what I just said. But also if you just want to hang out!

supersniper

fear the sniper

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 01:26 PM    Msg. 13 of 17       
It's 12 years since I registered on this site, and it's still the exact same. God the Halo CE community will never change.

HandofGod

Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 02:47 PM    Msg. 14 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: TangoTan
This community is full of vile, putrid personalities. When I came here, my intent was to be as nice and as helpful as possible, and I was. I did nothing but try to be kind and share what I had learned. Your spiteful trash has rubbed off on me, I want nothing to do with this now. Michelle, Deadhamster, Masterz, and everyone else (you know who you are). You are disgusting individuals and I hope someone puts a bullet in your head.

The last sentence was really unnecessary. But the rest of it is your opinion, so I guess people should respect that.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 06:35 PM    Msg. 15 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
The last sentence was really unnecessary. But the rest of it is your opinion, so I guess people should respect that.
This is the same person from Yuba City, CA that was banned for language the other day. I have forwarded his posts and threats of violence plus the various Comcast IP addressees he has used to the Yuba County Sheriff dept for potential follow up. With all the mass shootings these days you have to take these things seriously. If he returns please do not engage.

Dennis

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 03:01 PM    Msg. 16 of 17       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
@Dennis
A person should do what they genuinely believe is best.

Don't try to inject yourself into something in which you have only partial information.

Dennis

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 03:00 PM    Msg. 17 of 17       

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
@Dennis
A person should do what they genuinely believe is best.

Don't try to inject yourself into something in which you have only partial information.

(Respecting people's opinion + offending people) / 2 ≠ "love your neighbor as yourself"

You have no idea and yet you work so hard to act unlikable. Your opinion in the matter is unwarranted, misinformed and not required.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu July 2, 2020 2:35 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website