A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Is This Still a Thing? (Arsenic Re-Release)

Author Topic: Is This Still a Thing? (Arsenic Re-Release) (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Blublaze94

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 07:46 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Not sure if anybody out there is still bothering to try to convert Halo CE to Xbox. But I keep running into this on my backups and would hate for this to be lost to the world after I got permission to release it (admittedly years ago now..oops.) In the link below you will find an updated version of Arsenic (The Halo CE to Xbox Converter.) This is an updated version (Version 3.0.0.0) that has never graced the internet with it's presence until now. CLuis was very kind to work with me over a span of a few months to work out a bug in which Single Player campaign conversions never had a chance to work due to freezing because of some unknown issue. I'm sure CLuis knows given he fixed it, but I was simply happy it was working and didn't ask questions.

But here it is, have fun.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h4ps9p09dvxbglt/Arsenic_%2528Fixed%2529.zip/file

Tachikoma

Mobile Suit enthusiast

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 08:23 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
This is really cool, I still need to get my hands on a modded Xbox but I've always meant to try Arsenic out.

Thank you for sharing!

sparky

Dismissal of Truth leaves one to believe lies

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 11:32 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       

Banshee64

oify

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 03:49 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Thank you, This is very useful.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat August 24, 2019 7:29 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website