A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »blue-gen sprite sheet generator

Author Topic: blue-gen sprite sheet generator (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Kavawuvi

Brrrrrrring Ha!

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 01:17 AM    Msg. 1 of 2       
This is a tool I made in the span of about two days. It is used to assist people in creating sprite sheets. It takes multiple sprite bitmaps (.bmp, .png, .tif/.tiff, or .tga are allowed) and merges them into one .tif bitmap with a color plate to be processed with invader-bitmap or tool.exe.

This program will ensure that the color plate used will not use any colors from your bitmaps, besides the cyan dummy space of course (which you can set).

Here's a screenshot:

I've posted more screenshots as well as a download link on Open Carnage if anyone is interested. https://opencarnage.net/index.php?/topic/7801-blue-gen-sprite-sheet-generator/

OrangeJuice

new content isn't a mod. hhtmods are mods.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 02:35 AM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Can probably imagine what kind of power can be had when you allow people to just use multiple images instead of having to line them up by hand and guess all the sizes and math.

Just animate - and - render

I would also take a guess and say it makes taking online gifs and getting them in-game trivial. And video clips .... lots of things. Hell. physical paper-scanned animations are probably super easy to import since you wouldn't have to commit to the PITA of messing with frikkin tiles

-

EDIT: Oh yeah, that was super painless. I love it!

Edited by OrangeJuice on Sep 15, 2019 at 06:28 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 1:14 PM 94 ms.
A Halo Maps Website