A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »I finally finished my map after 3yrs... ONE LAST SEXY REQUEST

Author Topic: I finally finished my map after 3yrs... ONE LAST SEXY REQUEST (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Some tutorials would be nice...

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 09:19 AM    Msg. 1 of 2       
There were 4 little golden things I learned and mastered within the last two weeks and I finally achieved my dream of crapping out a map without an error. Well, there were red and orange errors and I fixed them because I now understand the 3ds max/tool bs. Anyway, portals though? Still a little dodgy, I still don't see what the deal is with them. They're hit and miss.

I do have one last request before I leave this... Not so nice place... Sexy marines. I began a project last year I think? The images were removed because the site shut something down. In the biped thread. Anyway, sexy marines.

I got 3 new marine variants into Halo, though the animations were a little stuffed and I couldn't figure out the permutation system. I was wondering if someone who had nothing better to do wanted to do something fun:
1. Armored marine variant with un-armored marine rolled sleeve arms
2. Armored marine variant with un-armored marine heads and hats
3. Armored marine variant with un-armored marine heads and hats + rolled sleeves

Like I said, I put them in 3ds max and managed to get them into Halo. They were just model edits, nothing animation related and nothing OS related. I just couldn't do the perms and the eyes and mouth wouldn't animate (I think I stuffed the rig when I imported it something). If someone would like to one-up me and complete what I failed, well, sexy.

Make marines lit, dope asf and sexy again.

I'm absolutely surprised that nobody has thought about this yet. I'm shocked that the only marine mod I've ever seen was Lumoria's pilot marine.

:'(
Edited by Halo CE Noob Modder117 on Nov 8, 2019 at 10:00 AM

Halonimator

https://imgur.com/a/pVhmSgX

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 02:29 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
3 years?!?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 6:34 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website