A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Sapien Help: Vehicles

Author Topic: Sapien Help: Vehicles (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

OldSweepy

Posted: Dec 26, 2019 07:20 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
To keep it simple, I'm having issues with placing campaign vehicles in a standard multiplayer map, such as Bloodgulch. For example: When I place a pelican in the map, compile it, and test it in game, the pelican does not show up (yes, I did check all the boxes in sapien that allows it in any game type. As well as adding another vehicle palette in guerilla for the pelican) The tags are fine, nothing wrong with them. I've tried everything I can possibly think of. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I did what was suggested and it still didnít show up in the map. Do I have to make that change in the globals first before I do anything in Sapien, or does it really not matter?
Edited by OldSweepy on Dec 27, 2019 at 01:32 PM
Edited by OldSweepy on Dec 27, 2019 at 01:32 PM

OrangeJuice

Still here because their site isn't active either

Posted: Dec 26, 2019 10:04 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Only six vehicles can be registered in globals.globals(never modify this without backing it up first), you'll have to delete an entry to make room for the pelican

Or if you don't want to sacrifice vehicle usage, give your pelicans unit names and spawn them with commands
Edited by OrangeJuice on Dec 26, 2019 at 10:07 PM

OldSweepy

Posted: Dec 26, 2019 11:24 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

Only six vehicles can be registered in globals.globals(never modify this without backing it up first), you'll have to delete an entry to make room for the pelican

Or if you don't want to sacrifice vehicle usage, give your pelicans unit names and spawn them with commands

Interesting, I shall give this a shot. Thank you very much!

Kal_El

Posted: Dec 27, 2019 07:34 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

Or you can use a "script" that will place any vehicle you want

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=35139
Edited by Kal_El on Dec 27, 2019 at 07:35 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 12, 2020 10:29 PM 860 ms.
A Halo Maps Website