A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Multiplayer Spawn points

Author Topic: Multiplayer Spawn points (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

LMT Heretic

There are mysteries, that should remain hidden...

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 01:39 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hello, So i've been wondering if its possible or if there's a script already to force a player from the same team to spawn in an especific area nearby their teammates (I'm trying to do something for a little project i have)

Storm

Send memes to www.loganpaul.com/cliffhanger

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 02:56 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
This is an issue for technical, but I'll give you an easy answer.

No. Halo CE at this point doesn't allow you to force a player on certain spawns with ease. I'm not sure if there is a way to do this in theory, but if I were to attempt something like this I would use CE's spawn logic to "guide" the player.

I would set up a bunch of trigger volumes so the game can read the team/squads position and once every 15 ticks I would get the game to spawn invisible hostile bipeds directly on the spawn points you don't want the player spawning on. This might be a way to force the player to spawn in spots you want them to but I'm not sure man.

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Jan 20, 2020 06:38 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
https://halospawns.com/

This website will tell you everything you need to know about the current spawn system. Currently you do spawn next to your teammates if there is an available spawn close enough.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 12, 2020 11:03 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website