A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Any updated animation exporters?

Author Topic: Any updated animation exporters? (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

HattyHattington

goldkilla88

Posted: Mar 14, 2020 05:46 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Hey old timers, I've been using CAD's old animation exporter, but only the compact version works on newer 3ds max versions which doesn't have batch exporting from 3ds files. (using 2017 since it was the oldest one available for a student license)

Anyone know of any other exporters that support batch exporting of animation files so I don't have to painstakingly go through and export every animation file individually for custom biped animations?

MosesofEgypt

Posted: Mar 14, 2020 10:35 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Mozzarilla allows decompiling entire animation tags into jm files. It has the same option for gbxmodels. Refinery allows both of those as well, but from map files(just put it in data extract mode).

https://github.com/Sigmmma/mek

If you need help, ask on the github, because I don't maintain it anymore.

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Can we just be friends? Chill my dudes...

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 10:14 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
Do you think we can get an updated 'animation recorder' that works with 1.10?

HattyHattington

goldkilla88

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 08:28 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt
Mozzarilla allows decompiling entire animation tags into jm files. It has the same option for gbxmodels. Refinery allows both of those as well, but from map files(just put it in data extract mode).

https://github.com/Sigmmma/mek

If you need help, ask on the github, because I don't maintain it anymore.

My apologies, I meant exporting from 3dsmax to .jma and etc. MEK has been very useful though ever since I started tinkering with things again so I appreciate it nonetheless

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu July 9, 2020 12:28 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website