A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Yoyorast Island V3 early model.

Author Topic: Yoyorast Island V3 early model. (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

yoyorast

Posted: Mar 15, 2020 08:08 PM    Msg. 1 of 8       
Here we go again :) I just wanted to share with you guys some early YoyoV3 shots (like 3 month old, I made some good progress since then). I知 working on it for a little while now (in my spare time)... I wish I could work on it full time but my different activities don稚 allow me that... the only way would be Microsoft helping me with some money :)

Anyway, in my current situation I知 not sure to finish it, I知 not sure in witch engine it might end if I succeed finishing it... (instalation01, MCC, halo infinite?...)

Of course the idea would be to polish the map estheticaly (what you see on the pictures is 100% remodeled) but also to make some big modifications because I learned from my "V2" mistakes... it would be a little more like V1 was but keeping some V2 good ideas and adding some new exciting stuff of course... Time will tell !

For fresh news on this version and Yoyorast Island stuff from the good old days visit : https://www.facebook.com/darealyoyorast/

Edited by yoyorast on Mar 15, 2020 at 08:10 PM

Oskarmandude

Bosnia

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 04:17 AM    Msg. 2 of 8       
based

Scott

No.

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 01:43 PM    Msg. 3 of 8       
So are you asking for suggestions? money? or just showing off some screenies.

Looks nice either way, I dont see any major changes, but I also havnt played yoyorast in a long while.

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Can we just be friends? Chill my dudes...

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 08:27 PM    Msg. 4 of 8       
What's this rendered in? I'm curious about that lighting you got going on back there...

yoyorast

Posted: Mar 20, 2020 06:07 AM    Msg. 5 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Scott
So are you asking for suggestions? money? or just showing off some screenies.

Looks nice either way, I dont see any major changes, but I also havnt played yoyorast in a long while.

Well, I知 just showing some screens for now... I知 not against some suggestions and would dream of some financial support to go on working on it for an eventual official port of the map for a futur Halo. I know it痴 almost impossible... but you never know :)

n00b1n8R

Major League Trolling

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 08:58 AM    Msg. 6 of 8       
Will this map "blow me" too?

Kal_El

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 05:21 PM    Msg. 7 of 8       
nope...supposed to keep your social distance for now!

yoyorast

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 03:29 PM    Msg. 8 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117
What's this rendered in? I'm curious about that lighting you got going on back there...

The black and white ones rendred with Keyshot, the rest with cinema4D...

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat April 4, 2020 11:09 AM 296 ms.
A Halo Maps Website