A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[Progress] Sound tool by janus/altheros

Author Topic: [Progress] Sound tool by janus/altheros (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Mr Janus

Posted: Mar 25, 2020 10:29 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
So people wonder how i compiled my sound pack so rapidly... yeah that one big sound pack. I'll be releasing this tool soon, i just need to "fix the GUI" because, well this and also because it isnt good. This tool is also used by altheros so dont miss. Comment what other cool tools you want to see:

We also use more cool tools and i've been coding BLENDER replacements for all the max scripts... since its open source and masterz should k^%&%$ll him^#%@f...... why blender? because it seems to be popular and also because its cool for a free product.
Edited by Mr Janus on Mar 25, 2020 at 10:29 PM

MatthewDratt

TAKEDOWN IS OUT MattDratt.com

Posted: Mar 26, 2020 12:28 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
How about tools where I don't have to get constantly reminded that the creator is jealous over the fact their mods aren't as popular as others?

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Can we just be friends? Chill my dudes...

Posted: Mar 26, 2020 09:55 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
How about we see a Tool where we can convert OS tags into OG...

Or a tool where we can accurately port Halo 2, 3, ODST and Reach assets into CE with minimal effort...

OR... A LEGIT SUGGESTION NOW...

A tool where we can combine or edit sound tags without needing to extract and recompile them?

GLaDOS

Testing you.

Posted: Mar 26, 2020 11:56 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117
How about we see a Tool where we can convert OS tags into OG...

Or a tool where we can accurately port Halo 2, 3, ODST and Reach assets into CE with minimal effort...

OR... A LEGIT SUGGESTION NOW...

A tool where we can combine or edit sound tags without needing to extract and recompile them?

A tool that actually makes you a good modder would be better.

OrangeJuice

I'm feeling much better now, thanks!

Posted: Mar 26, 2020 02:34 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Anything that makes original sources faster to compile than ports and rips is good enough for me. I'm getting tired of the 10 or so years of boring halo 3 and 4 porting projects

MatthewDratt

TAKEDOWN IS OUT MattDratt.com

Posted: Mar 26, 2020 04:06 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Pabeung
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
How about tools where I don't have to get constantly reminded that the creator is jealous over the fact their mods aren't as popular as others?

It's not jealousy and I mean when you cater to retards and kids that have no sense on what's actually good or not then your popularity is cheap. If something was actually good and was popular we would praise and respect it but something like SPV3 which only got popular cause of hivemind kids that can't do thinking for themselves and just chimes in on what every retard is following then that's a bit annoying and you get frustrated on how dumb people are and why the creators can't see the flaws in their mods and use jealousy as their defense mechanism when someone actually gave them criticism cause they can't accept the fact they are so bad cause of their ego. Takedown is cringe and horrible and Planet Flood looks 100x better than crap.

You say it's not jealousy and then go on about how you don't like how it's popular lol

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat April 4, 2020 10:32 AM 453 ms.
A Halo Maps Website