A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Recorded Animations always out of snyc

Author Topic: Recorded Animations always out of snyc (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Can we just be friends? Chill my dudes...

Posted: Mar 30, 2020 03:59 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
People, I have a weird issue, one I don't need help with but would want to know if it happens to anyone else. So I'm basically done with my campaign missions and are putting the final touches on them. After my 50th play test I've noticed that sometimes my dropships are a little off compared to what I recorded and it ALWAYS requires me to either tilt, rotate or move them around in Sapien and test the recording until it flied to where I actually want it to go. My guess is that it's frame related.

Is this normal? I can always get it to work but my goodness sometimes it gets a little tedious...

MatthewDratt

TAKEDOWN IS OUT MattDratt.com

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 12:36 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
(a) make sure you are always setting your game to 30fps lock when recording recorded animations
(b) make sure you play recorded animations on the vehicles themselves and not a biped controlling the vehicle
Edited by MatthewDratt on Mar 31, 2020 at 12:36 AM

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Can we just be friends? Chill my dudes...

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 08:01 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
(a) 30FPS
(b) This is probably what I'm doing wrong

I have a 2nd pelican tag and 2nd spirit tag (pelican_prop and spirit_prop) with W-driver. I have them sitting in my missions and I simply enter them and make recordings.

On a side note- It's actually quite funny watching the dropships unload passengers to fall to their deaths... I'm a monster...
Edited by Halo CE Noob Modder117 on Mar 31, 2020 at 08:02 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu June 4, 2020 10:35 PM 78 ms.
A Halo Maps Website