A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »I need some advice on ik solvers and controllers

Author Topic: I need some advice on ik solvers and controllers (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

unggoy_major

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 12:53 AM    Msg. 1 of 1       
Hello there, it's been a long time. Since the last post, MCC got released for PC and since then Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary came a while later. This post is about modding that game. I was wondering how to setup IK solvers and get them to work on 3ds Max when animating an FP model so that their swivel angles don't cause the arms of the model to suddenly move up or down at the beginning keyframe of an animation. R93 Sniper gave me advice that the problem lay with a difference in the swivel angles of the IK solvers for each wrist/arm, but I didn't notice any difference. Anyway I was wondering if there is a thorough tutorial out there for setting up IKs for both arms, where to place them, what limbs to connect, etc.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 12, 2020 6:02 AM 94 ms.
A Halo Maps Website