A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »halo ce launch own server from inside game..

Author Topic: halo ce launch own server from inside game.. (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

robby1001

Posted: Jun 21, 2020 04:48 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
hey i bought halo MCC few months back from steam and hate it, multiplayer is awaful cant choose map, and on halo ce no players on any map..keep searching for 30min with no players..

i don't have original halo after i had sold old PC anymore, so i downloaded a random one with some random cd key and i cant launch any server as it says cd key not valid, getting crappy, cheating servers..now where do i get a cd key now?

and then will i be able to launch a game server from inside game or need to make dedicated server ? tx

maoliang

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 06:26 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
* message deleted for rules violation - Do NOT discuss or promote the use of illegally obtained versions of any company's games or software.
Edited by Dennis on Jun 22, 2020 at 09:02 PM

The Master

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 08:40 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
get the 1.10 patch, HAC2 and chimera and fetch a key off the internet if you need it (from amazon of course, we all have legal copies here )

robby1001

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 03:44 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
well i got bunch of keys including shared by some on forums, steam etc but none working to allow me to launch my own server https://imgur.com/a/iQlNfou ..can only join same random..rigged server

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 12, 2020 5:51 AM 109 ms.
A Halo Maps Website