A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Who wants t otake their fustration out on the fact that H2V is delayed

Author Topic: Who wants t otake their fustration out on the fact that H2V is delayed (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

tygron

Furry and proud :3

Posted: May 8, 2007 05:51 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
I do.... and if i could satrt a server i would... but i'm sure there maybe some already doing this I just kinda wana know who's with me.... i've waited a year and a few months and now I have to wait for 2 more weeks (an eternity)...... thats stupid.

Well I know this may be pointles.... but to those who want H2 go download the z team maps and make a server.... it's the closest thing were gonna get.

tygron

Posted: May 8, 2007 10:21 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
what?

oh lets have war tomarow..... or better yet lets starte dedi lol.

Orange_Geko

How long since I last used this account?

Posted: May 9, 2007 11:16 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: macronie
hehehe i i stared a server and no one their cuase it got delay but this time my uncle got me the noin screw up

You know, the idea of your uncle giving you the game is a lie. and if it isnt, he could get kicked from microsoft from even talking about it. My uncle also works at microsoft, he was working on vista.. hey, vistas problems wernt my fault, it was my uncles.. well, back on topic. they arnt aloud to even talk about what they are working on. So your telling me this uncle smuggled you out a game.. twice?.. great lie lol, next time make it more convincing.

tygron

Posted: May 10, 2007 04:19 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Uh no Eb games and gamestop = same company..... also no they don't have it... I was there yesterday and they didn't even know about any delay.... or when it would come out.... i'm peeved.

Wolf_

Posted: May 11, 2007 10:08 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
isnt it only delayed in Eu?

tygron

Posted: May 11, 2007 05:04 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
It's not out... period. and no the delay is everywhere.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed October 23, 2019 1:10 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website