A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Does anybody know where the secret rooms in certain maps are?

Author Topic: Does anybody know where the secret rooms in certain maps are? (12 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

musicman888

"Blade be true this day."

Posted: Jun 20, 2007 10:31 PM    Msg. 1 of 12       
ive been looking for the maps in Extinction and Downflow for a long while now, and i cant find them..........i do kno that u have to use devcam, but does anybody kno where they are?

zsdg06

Steam - zsdg07 | Xfire - zsdg06

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 02:24 AM    Msg. 2 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: ILLEGALLcheatsMAN
theres about a secret room in almost all big maps,

hugeass has the switches,

coldsnap has that wierd room below the mythos,

hotzone's got a night biped,like hugeass,

downflows got that magic afro(jk)

never heard of any of those.....oh well

musicman888

"Blade be true this day."

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 09:07 AM    Msg. 3 of 12       
well i talked with ender and he said that there ARE secret rooms in Extinction and Downflow, u just need dev to get to them......he also said he knew only 2 ppl who found them so i think they are there, but where..........

and i kno where the secret tele to the secret room on helix canyon is lol

tygron

Furry and proud :3

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 01:51 PM    Msg. 4 of 12       
I found a "room" on extinction.... go to the covenant side and the pole thing where the flag spawns is a tele.... go through the tele and your there.... thats all I know.

Kal_El

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 01:23 AM    Msg. 5 of 12       
most secret rooms/areas can be found on "Youtube"
Edited by Kal_El on Mar 31, 2016 at 01:24 AM

BKTiel

strong independent bird needs no cage

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 02:12 AM    Msg. 6 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kal_El

most secret rooms/areas can be found on "Youtube"
Edited by Kal_El on Mar 31, 2016 at 01:24 AM

I'm digging the quotation marks

what an obscure site, right? pretty sketchy

sirbobbington

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 10:22 AM    Msg. 7 of 12       
It would be interesting to have a comprehensive list of all known easter eggs in CE maps. I would hazard a guess that 10-20% of all maps have some sort of egg; maybe 1/4 of those have Youtube tutorials. I used to know dozens, but I honestly couldn't find most of those today. Gearbox forums are gone to the wind, where is where most of that sort of discussion took place.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 05:18 PM    Msg. 8 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: sirbobbington
It would be interesting to have a comprehensive list of all known easter eggs in CE maps. I would hazard a guess that 10-20% of all maps have some sort of egg; maybe 1/4 of those have Youtube tutorials. I used to know dozens, but I honestly couldn't find most of those today. Gearbox forums are gone to the wind, where is where most of that sort of discussion took place.

That comprehensive list would become a huge spoiler exploit, especially for people who are being trolled.

Edited by Super Flanker on Mar 31, 2016 at 05:18 PM

WWLinkMasterX

subliminal message.

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 10:04 PM    Msg. 9 of 12       
-obligatory comment about Gaigher maps=

TheMrJezza_

I like scarabs

Posted: Apr 2, 2016 01:47 AM    Msg. 10 of 12       
I don't know about secret rooms as such on Extinction, but I know a few ways to glitch into places that you cant normally get to. You can get into the Pillar of Autumn by flying a Pelican, Jet or Seraph into the back right wall of the Hanger. And you can fly under the map and come out anywhere if you fly a jet into the wall on the Human side under the bridge to the left a bit. There is a cave on the Covenant side of the map, also on the covenant side is a hidden Master Chief, if you kill him, it will make it night time. He is hidden on the covenant ship.

Edit: There is also a hidden warthog teleporter behind Pillar of Autumn.
Edited by TheMrJezza_ on Apr 2, 2016 at 01:51 AM

sparky

Death does not bring you any closer to God.

Posted: Apr 2, 2016 12:01 PM    Msg. 11 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: sirbobbington

All you have to do is open the map with a map editor.

For example, SparkEdit, Archon, SwordEdit, and Eschaton.
Or, if you have a Mac, use Pearl to convert to Halo PC and open with SwordEdit Sunlight and look for lines between teleporter points.

On the other hand, if anyone is interested in helping out, there could be a playlist on my halomodtesters YouTube channel to demonstrate tricks in different maps. I already have a few such videos on there, but for Halo PC maps.

DOOM899

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe

Posted: Apr 2, 2016 06:54 PM    Msg. 12 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: musicman888
ive been looking for the maps in Extinction and Downflow for a long while now, and i cant find them..........i do kno that u have to use devcam, but does anybody kno where they are?
yes

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu October 19, 2017 8:59 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website