A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: StormUndBlackbird
About Contact
Last Post: May 9, 2017 05:34 AM
Interests: Reviewing Halo: Custom Edition, FC Bayern München
Your Age: 31
What Games do you play: Halo: Custom Edition, EU4, CS:GO w/o smurfs
https://youtube.com/StormUndBlackbird

Post Statistics
StormUndBlackbird has contributed to 614 posts out of 464305 total posts (.13%) in 2,185 days (.28 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Release - Firefight Sector 09! May 9, 2017 05:34 AM (Total replies: 47)

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣄⢀⠠⡀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣤⣙⣿⣿⣾⣷⣄ ⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄ ⢀⢀⠜⣿⠙⣹⡻⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄ ⢀⢀⣰⣿⢠⣿⣇⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀ ⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⠍⠙⢿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⣴⣾⠃ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠈⢀⡤⢲⣾⣗⠲⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠻⢿⣿⣿⡿⠃ ⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠰⠁⢰⣾⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡀ ⡇⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣇⢀⢀⠙⠷⣍⠛⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠋⠉⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠦ ⠰⢀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣧⡙⠆⢀⣀⠤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣧⢸⢻⣿⣿⠿⢿⡆⠁⠠⠠ ⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣷⣖⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠏⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⢸⣿⣆⢀⢻⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡒⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢈⣴⣿⣿⡿⢀⡿⢀⢻⣿⣆⡈⣿⣿⠂⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠄⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⢀⣡⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣄⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⣠⣾ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠢⣤⣄⢀⢀⣀⠠⢴⣾⣿⣿⡿⢋⠟⢡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⡄⣿⣿⢂⠐⢀⣤⡾⡟⠁ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⢀⠘⠿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣹⣿⣀⣀⣀⣀⠘⠛⠋⠁⡀⣄⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢀⣿⣿⣴⣾⣿⣭⣄⢀⢀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⡟⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣶⣿⡿⢛⢿⡇⠟⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⢉⣭⢭⠏⣿⡿⢸⡏⣼⣿⢴⡇⢸⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⢃⣶⣶⡏⠸⠟⣱⣿⣧⣛⣣⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠈⢀⢀⡼⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⠟⢻⡿⡉⣷⣬⡛⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⢀⢀⠴⠋ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢰⠘⣰⣇⣿⣿⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢺⣿⠟⣩⣭⣽⣇⠲⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢐⡈⣿⣷⣶⠎⣹⡟⠟⣛⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣼⣿⣷⣿⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠓⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⡠⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠉⠛⢦ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⡀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⡟⣿⠹⣮⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⠛⠳⢾⣷⣾⣿⣹⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣇⢻⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡆
Edited by StormUndBlackbird on Jul 1, 2017 at 05:58 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [SOUND] Enable Hardware Acceleration and EAX May 8, 2017 05:58 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
looks like storm has something to share for the next monthly video
gimme my thread back first >:O

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
You were taking views away from the Halo CE3 channel and I had to team up with the best to make sure that didn't happen
I do not tolerate this kind of lobbying anymore! >:O I'll spread the word out before you indeed silence me!

I know it existed before, infact, I've been keeping this link since forever in my descriptions: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=49746

Did it violate some kind of site policy that I missed? Even so, why haven't I gotten some kind of PM or e-mail about the deletion?

I mean, sure, it might not be the most astonishing thread of all time, where only a handful of people do anticipate when a new video comes out (which I'm very happy for), but it took me ages (yes, I'm that slow) to finally get the courage to start a thread on Halo CE General Discussion so I could help others my own way: Free publicity. So all I'm hoping for is if there's some kind of error in the system that deleted the thread, because I don't want all the effort wasted... well that statement's kinda vague as I'll still be continuing Halo CE NOW.

Halo CE General Discussion » Development trainer V2.11beta not working? May 7, 2017 04:48 AM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: 31nathan32
Am i doing something wrong?
Yes, that you're using a dev trainer :v

Well jks aside, it might not be compatible with version 1.0.10 as far as I can guess.

Halo CE General Discussion » [SOUND] Enable Hardware Acceleration and EAX May 7, 2017 04:45 AM (Total replies: 19)

It does its job. Elites shouting commands in caves actually sound like elites are shouting commands in caves.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 1, 2017 11:16 AM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED

The Visor mode isn't working for me. Open Sauce is installed and is working fine, but for some reason the visor mode won't activate. My settings are turned all the way down because I have a slow computer, could that have something to do with it?
Edited by CLASSIFIED on May 1, 2017 at 10:42 AM

Is your GBuffer enabled?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online v2.0 (Maybe) Apr 7, 2017 01:26 PM (Total replies: 10)

An April Fools' joke gone too far

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Third person issues Apr 5, 2017 12:01 PM (Total replies: 2)

Once on 1.10, this is the best third person view you can get.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] 2B biped Apr 1, 2017 10:14 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
all the good stuff

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Feb 24, 2017 07:21 AM (Total replies: 71)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
You should try to learn another language anyway, I know both Spanish and English, and I'm aiming to learn German.

This builds of SPV2 needs OS?

Go with Dutch (Flemish) instead of German.
German is basically what Dutch sounds like if it were yelled by an angry boar.

Bu- bu- but it could be worse!

Danish

Do one of those versions include this? Doesn't work for me (Win 10) either, but it did work on Windows 7. Just kinda wondering myself, as this tool's the most helpful one.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Feb 3, 2017 01:13 PM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Why you had to make a new thread with the exact same message is beyond me.

They're too near.

Halo CE General Discussion » Old Dev disabled due to windows 10? Feb 3, 2017 05:31 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mushi

Quote: --- Original message by: giraffe
You are using version 1.07?

Hmmm i'm not sure what version of halo i'm using, I tested this out on Custom edition also and this isn't working all of a sudden. This is just really weird, i'm pretty sure I never updated my halo because bungie shut down all the online servers 2 years ago right? I reinstalled halo combat last year and I reinstalled CE twice due to win 10 acting up on it without patching both i'm sure.

If you've installed this, then you're on the latest. Gamespy couldn't continue their services, so when that was announced, that patch was made.

Halo CE General Discussion » Where can I find you? Feb 3, 2017 05:21 AM (Total replies: 91)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
-snip-
Depends on what you want from an overlay :v

I use discord's overlay because my recordings show who's actually talking for once. More or less all I need.

Halo CE General Discussion » Old Dev disabled due to windows 10? Feb 1, 2017 05:37 PM (Total replies: 7)

Maybe this is what you're lookjng for?

I had a plan for such kind of machinima once, but YouTube kept throwing peanuts at me for excessive copyright usage as I progressed with the scenes.

goodbye submarine

A patch's been released following Gamespy's exit: http://halo-fixes.findforum.net/t47-how-to-update-to-1-10

And recommended, HAC2 that allows some amazing features in multiplayer.
I made a feature video of it if you want to know what it does: https://youtu.be/9rRaVEDX_ac

Halo CE General Discussion » No more RP? Jan 6, 2017 06:35 AM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Lateksi
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Tell me what constitutes an RP map and I'll see if I can incorporate that into the map.

Large, detailed, you could maybe live somewhere in there, bad for regular gameplay.

Plus there was always an 'ending', like in one of the RPG betas having the Halo switch deep inside that blows everything up.

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Quote: --- Original message by: TheMrJezza_
Matchmaking, Global Queues, Ranks.. Do I detect CS:GO

I demand skins and gloves in Halo CE.

Gloves?

*insert Jesse's unamazing thing here*

What do you mean by gloves though? idgi....

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2016/11/17081/

Plus the market prices for them.

Time: Thu October 19, 2017 3:23 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website