A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SOI_7
About Contact
Last Post: May 19, 2017 11:55 AM
Interests: Game design, mods and Photoshop art
Your Age: 22
What Games do you play: Halo, Gears Of War, Dead Space, Mass Effect
Tatsumaki best waifu

Post Statistics
SOI_7 has contributed to 679 posts out of 462807 total posts (.15%) in 1,887 days (.36 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 19, 2017 11:55 AM (Total replies: 11962)

Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
What is happening?

Halomaps just being Halomaps

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 10, 2017 02:16 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Is it me or did tatsumaki just prune?

@SOI control your waifu!

LOLWUT

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 7, 2017 12:53 PM (Total replies: 40)

Delicious release. What happened to your Forerunner weapons, though?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bungie-fying 343i tags May 5, 2017 02:32 AM (Total replies: 14)

@halonimator I asked to be polite...

Interesting suggestions nonetheless, guys. I was wondering especially about the weapons to be honest, I remember months ago Late Night Gaming made a similar video in which he suggested some specific tips like adding the colored lights on the shotgun or making the sniper rifle scope green, that's what I had in mind

Halo CE General Discussion » Bungie-fying 343i tags May 4, 2017 08:50 AM (Total replies: 14)

This is just a discussion I'm making out of curiosity.
Let's say you were in charge for a new Halo game, and your task is to modify the weapons and the characters from Halo 4 (let's skip Halo 5) in order to make them look more like something that Bungie would have made. What you would you do to each weapon and character model?
I'd appreciate if you were specific and polite, I know the Halo 4 subject creates flames but I'd like a civil discussion (and please avoid comments like "If you wanna make 343i models look like Bungie just delete them and replace them with Halo 3 models")

Well, at least it's in english.
Could have been more interesting than a tag swap, but at least it's polished

Halo CE General Discussion » Maximum Halo Script File (.hsc) Size in bytes Apr 20, 2017 12:23 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

Do you think that it is worth doing a patch of Kornman's Guerilla, or doing a somewhat-inclusive patch of Guerilla to fix some of these interface problems? Or is that not worth it? It would seem to be a rather simple step for now.

Most notably, this text clipping issue should be fixed:

http://i.imgur.com/SnWGaVs.png
Edited by sparky on Apr 20, 2017 at 11:09 AM

You can actually fix that running Guerrilla in Windows Vista compatibility mode

Holy cow, that looks and works greatly! Excellent work Spiral!

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 9, 2017 02:43 PM (Total replies: 105)

Looks like you have contracted SOI's disease!

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 1, 2017 03:08 PM (Total replies: 11298)

Dahell is going on under the pectoralis major

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit (MEK) Mar 10, 2017 11:03 AM (Total replies: 46)

Mr. Moses, you deserve money, cookies and girls

Halo CE General Discussion » flashlights on marines Feb 25, 2017 06:56 AM (Total replies: 11)

It's actually both. The flashlight of the weapon is controlled via a function in the biped tag, and a script activates the flashlight state of that unit

Yeah, looks like I completely misunderstood. My bad. Still looks impressive what you can pull out with Python

Rather than having them flattened in a single layer, I'd like it to export bitmaps with multiple images as a single sheet

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Changing when a biped stumbles? Jan 26, 2017 10:06 AM (Total replies: 6)

Mess with these values, and you should be good

Halo CE General Discussion » P3's WIP or Finished stuff Jan 3, 2017 08:38 AM (Total replies: 8)

That carrier form gives me vybes of the Cyst from Dead Space 2

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] What before REACH ? Dec 24, 2016 06:14 AM (Total replies: 42)

And, to be fair, I'm not following any other manga/anime outside of OPM. I watched Psycho-Pass, but it has only two seasons (and the second one is just trash), and I get easily tired of extremely long series, so Naruto, One-Piece, Bleach and all those mainstream stuff are a big NO to me

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] What before REACH ? Dec 23, 2016 02:04 PM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
Remind me again why there are so many cringey weaboos here?

No weaboo actually, it's just an internal joke between me and Flanker
Edited by SOI_7 on Dec 23, 2016 at 02:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] What before REACH ? Dec 23, 2016 10:55 AM (Total replies: 42)

Let's just found the TMT: Tatsumaki Mapping Team

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] What before REACH ? Dec 20, 2016 03:16 PM (Total replies: 42)

You stroke a nerve...

But who needs italian girls when you can have Espers, my dear Flanker? ;)

Time: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website