A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: General_101
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 16, 2017 02:26 AM
Interests: Playing video games and doing random textures for minecraft.
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo custom editon, killing floor, doom and several other games.
Apparently all I post is spam.

Post Statistics
General_101 has contributed to 597 posts out of 461429 total posts (.13%) in 1,188 days (.50 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 16, 2017 02:26 AM (Total replies: 46)

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Quote: --- Original message by: General_101

I hate to be that guy but what exactly am I supposed to be looking at? It looks the same but just sped up.
Edited by General_101 on Mar 16, 2017 at 02:06 AM

Literally the reason I posted my version, because mine isn't that.

Yep, the first thing I noticed when I clicked your link.

Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 16, 2017 02:06 AM (Total replies: 46)

I hate to be that guy but what exactly am I supposed to be looking at? It looks the same but just sped up.
Edited by General_101 on Mar 16, 2017 at 02:06 AM

Great to see that you are still working on this! I can't thank you enough for fixing up Halo 2 so that we can have fun with it.

I assume that since all third part solutions have to be applied each time the game is launched that you hope to have custom settings saved?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 Forge is Coming to PC May 19, 2016 03:24 PM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: olly12345
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Y'know sometimes I think it is intentional.

Just like a random hoodie on the street will give you a premium hit for free on your first try.

But then after the second and third purchases the dosage get's weaker, and weaker, and weaker until you finally feel as if you've become either immune or being taken for a ride.

And of course when you complain you get sent home with a black eye, an even more expensive dose which is some how even weaker than all of the previous and a lump of regret burning a cold black hole in the tip of your brain.

You uh... you need someone to talk to buddy?

At least it's something! We've not had real PC support for any main Halo titles since Vista.

What PC support? This is a program that lets console users place objects much more accurately without needing an adapter to use keyboard and mouse for the Xbox One. Calling this PC support is like saying Microsoft cares about PC gaming by releasing a program that lets you stream Xbox gameplay to your desktop.
Edited by General_101 on May 19, 2016 at 03:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 6, 2016 11:41 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Either way I believe Masterz was working with someone else to get some stuff into Halo: Online. Whether that is still a thing is another thing entirely.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » GET H2V POPULATED AGAIN Mar 18, 2016 07:23 PM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
Quote: --- Original message by: CreeperKiD1250
#MakeHalo2GreatAgain
Edited by CreeperKiD1250 on Mar 17, 2016 at 07:48 PM

f out of here.

The wall just got ten feet higher.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 and Halo Online Game Assets Mar 11, 2016 12:43 PM (Total replies: 19)

OP doesn't want to download Halo: Online because the world police will freedom him.
Decides the next course of action is to give out links to copyrighted content instead.

I fail to see how this changes anything for you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 2, 2016 10:48 AM (Total replies: 2780)

I'm starting to see why Halo Online has so many trolls. People related to Halo Online keep responding to every idiot on the internet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 26, 2016 01:28 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Well that didn't take long. Dennis can you just ban him because we are just going to go through the same routine next week.

Halo CE General Discussion » Smoke Screen Map Protector Jan 25, 2016 04:17 PM (Total replies: 120)

Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
Also, on this topic, and other things, people should watch both seasons of Gatchaman Crowds, as they focus on social constructs. The second season, Gatchaman Crowds Insight, covers this topic.

Now I kinda guessed it was going to be anime. What I didn't guess was that there would be what I can only assume is a thirteen year old in a bikini on the cover art.

Japan never change.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 25, 2016 04:15 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
It's only a phase because its posted on /r/pcmasterrace

Have to agree with Matt here. It was exactly like this when it first came out. The player count will eventually go down again. Halo: Online just isn't stable enough to keep an active playerbase. Not to mention the people who refuse to touch this game due to the legally questionable nature it has.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Jan 12, 2016 01:23 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: KIWIDOGGIE
-rant-

Attacking your "opponents" and then gloating about Eldorito tools rivaling H:CE kinda kills your entire point about acting like a mature adult.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE is not dying! Dec 28, 2015 11:02 AM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: supersonic124
Halo is dying in general because of 343.

I'm pretty sure that halo would be dead without 343i, sad truth

You do know Microsoft would have not let that happen and just set up a whole other studio for it, right? Who do you think really owns the Halo series when you get down to it because that is exactly what happened when Bungie stopped making halo. It's not like 343 had much talent besides some Bungie and industry veterans. It would be the same situation but under a different name.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Dec 26, 2015 07:18 PM (Total replies: 2780)

I'm assuming that's because it didn't run like garbage apparently?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Dec 24, 2015 07:10 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: Haloce
Masterz PM me asap.

No he's helping me with my eldorito mod

It can't be!

SPV6: dreamweb edition?
Edited by General_101 on Dec 24, 2015 at 07:12 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Nov 10, 2015 01:39 PM (Total replies: 2780)

All I see is two people getting offended that their favorite religion I mean video game is being trivialized.

>talks about not acting like you are above others for reasons
>does the exact thing he says not to do
lol
Never change Lolslayer.

I would love to see Halo 2 get a little help like Halo Online did. I tried setting it up to play with my friends and family but it was too complicated to go through. Either I needed to get everyone on Tunngle or everyone on my network and both were not happening. Hopefully something good comes out of this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Oct 12, 2015 05:01 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: sshers4
Quote: --- Original message by: ZhoobyKinkle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxWChW6Zf70

Sooo, hugeass when?

They are pretty close finishing up the longsword.

http://i.imgur.com/Qh7mrDb.jpg

No one is close to finishing anything. I saw the same post on Reddit and the thing apparently crashes the game when you turn it into a driveable vehicle and has no collision. To top it off it was put in the game using the beta model import tool and has no collision so calm down.

Unless you know something I don't?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Oct 2, 2015 10:49 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94

They still haven't fixed issues like controls not saving or super low fps on the new maps (edge and reactor). Oh and don't forget sound glitches.
Edited by altis94 on Oct 2, 2015 at 03:24 AM

I hear the official version has sound bugs too so I doubt they will be able to do anything about it. Could be wrong though.

Time: Fri March 24, 2017 3:55 PM 532 ms.
A Halo Maps Website