A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kinnet
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 22, 2018 01:49 AM
Interests: Hakin doritos
Your Age: 18 :(
What Games do you play: I dont play videogames anymore :(
Natsuki best boy
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Kinnet has contributed to 1298 posts out of 466484 total posts (.28%) in 1,577 days (.82 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Feb 22, 2018 01:49 AM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sargent 0
Quote: --- Original message by: JoshGee
The downloads on your program don't lie. Just because you poured hours of research doesnt mean anything. Those hours of research could have been crap for all I know.(I have waisted plenty of hours on pointless research as well) You may have helped a few people but the fact is there is alot of people whom your programs have failed. Yeah it may be a little rude of me to point out like this but there needs to be better help provided in this community is my point. Take Note and thank you. :)

lol...What a fricken idiot

lol...What a pointless bump

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
stop spamming useless crap

the same can be said about you :P

Putting a % in the shader for the glass on 3ds max should fix most of those problems.
Edited by Kinnet on Feb 9, 2018 at 02:28 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Placing objects in mid air? Feb 2, 2018 10:52 PM (Total replies: 3)

well if u change the z in the position in the properties palette u can make anything float in sapien.

Edited by Kinnet on Feb 2, 2018 at 10:52 PM

Pretty sure he thinks the same about OSTA and you gon get banned

Halo CE General Discussion » Some Possibly Crazy Ideas Jan 29, 2018 12:12 AM (Total replies: 3)

You could remove the ping animations of the marines, so they would be actually helpful when fighting enemies.
Edited by Kinnet on Jan 29, 2018 at 12:12 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Just uploaded my first mod! Jan 22, 2018 09:01 PM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: BioGoji1989
Wait, does that mean my mod won't be posted here on HCE maps, like, at all? Ever?

Can confirm, i uploaded a map on January of last year and still hasn't appeared on the maps section I guess Dennis doesn't have the time for it anymore.
Even tho it would probably just take a couple of hours

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jan 22, 2018 08:54 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Animations are ported too I presume?

Yeah, now way a pleb like me could ever make those godlike tier animations from scratch :(
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
These look great! Do you plan on releasing these when you finish the set? I'd love to use them in my urban themed map if you do.

Sure, i could give you them right now if you want. But there is a problem, since i'm very bad at rigging i just borrowed an already rigged set of FP arms from Gamebanana which has very different bones from the h1 cyborg hands. :(
Or maybe i could give you the raw extracted csgo ak47 anims and with Ik chains and controllers you could make them work with your fp set? idk

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jan 20, 2018 12:37 PM (Total replies: 11475)

CS:GO AK-47 ON HCE! :P

Here are the anims

Ready:

Ready at 20% speed:

Reload at 50% speed:

Fire:

Inspection:

and Melee:

I'll release once i finish all the other guns that I've planned porting

Go to your weapon tag and in the label field change it to: ar

save and see if it works now

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how to change player model Jan 20, 2018 10:10 AM (Total replies: 3)

The fp hands used in the level is in this part of the globals tag

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how to change player model Jan 18, 2018 07:47 PM (Total replies: 3)

Go to "\tags\globals\" open the "globals.globals" tag
and you must find these fields:

The unit on "multiplayer information" changes the mp biped while the one that's bellow changes it for singleplayer.
Edited by Kinnet on Jan 18, 2018 at 07:54 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » How to open SP maps/bsps on Sapien Jan 11, 2018 07:17 PM (Total replies: 2)

Create a new scenario with guerrilla

On "skies" add a block and any sky you want, in "type" choose multiplayer.

Then scroll down until the end of the scenario.

Where it says "structure bsps"add a new block and reference the bsp you want in that box, then save and open it with sapien. I might me missing something but I don't think so.
Edited by Kinnet on Jan 11, 2018 at 07:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » UNABLE TO JOIN HALO GAME SERVER Jan 11, 2018 11:05 AM (Total replies: 6)

Are you using the stock halo 1 multiplayer maps, or graphics mods of them ?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Pool v1.0.0 Jan 7, 2018 08:24 PM (Total replies: 2)

Berry useful.

It is "possible" but you would need to remove big chunks of the campaings because some stuff just can't be done in CE, and even then it would take 7-10 years (probably a lot more) to make the maps. Just look how much time it took for MatthewDratt to port one single map from halo 3 to HCE:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=46807

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 FP arms? Dec 29, 2017 04:51 PM (Total replies: 3)

File sent.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 FP arms? Dec 27, 2017 09:14 PM (Total replies: 3)

lol what a coincidence, I just finished porting the h3 AR to sven coop a few hours ago.

I also have the h5 fp arms models, but the thing is that they are not rigged and i don't have any textures for them either .But i could ask some people and maybe get them...

Halo CE General Discussion » Port randomly changing on Dedi server Nov 11, 2017 08:47 AM (Total replies: 1)

So somehow i managed to setup my own dedicated server, everything works, people can join and i'm using SAPP. The problem is when i restart my PC the port of the IP address of the server randomly changes, i have specified the port "2312" when launching the server and also i have set up my PC's IP address to static, but the port keeps randomly changing which forces me to have to ask a friend to join the server and tell me in what port is it on, which is really annoying, any help is appreciated.

Make sure you convert it to a editable mesh before exporting.

Time: Sat April 21, 2018 11:09 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website