A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Bungie LLC
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 18, 2017 04:01 PM
Interests: creative writing, theoretical physics - quantum mechanics
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Bungie LLC has contributed to 474 posts out of 464311 total posts (.10%) in 1,392 days (.34 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Fudd Shader Tool and JMS+ Oct 18, 2017 04:01 PM (Total replies: 11)

troubleshooting bump here: can't seem to get things working right

i've downloaded the original version of Fudd as well as the update. i've noticed that whatever build of JMS+ that you showcased in your update is not actually included, as i don't have the option to only export a Fudd material

i'm running Max 2017 x64. after making sure that all materials in my scene (even trivial things like portal and fog plane materials) have a diffuse map as per the instructions, i still seem to fail at being able to properly export a Fudd material, as i am never prompted with a dialogue to save anything other than the exported JMS, which seems to export just fine

any help or insight on how to resolve my issue would be appreciated. this tool would save me loads of time dealing with assets extracted with Adjutant if i could get it working properly

Halo CE General Discussion » Update: I might quit modding Halo CE PC soon Oct 18, 2017 03:26 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
Normally I'd be upset that you're leaving but I don't even know you. Besides playing halo since 07 isn't much of a feat. Get on our level and play it since 2001.

There's nothing more cringey than someone treating longevity in a video game franchise as some kind of virtue.

e: i wish OP would stop giving us status updates every other day about how he can't get his rips working or how he wants to contribute to the bottomless pit that is AI mod maps that are already hosted on this domain
Edited by Bungie LLC on Oct 18, 2017 at 03:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo RPG (Roles) Oct 17, 2017 03:06 AM (Total replies: 6)

Just dropping by to say that this has immense potential for a friend of mine in developing a sort of MMORPG "Raiding"-esque gametype involving boss fights with a group of players. Keep up the good work.

m-muh jewtube e-celebs

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV3 Non-OS Tagset Release! Oct 13, 2017 10:44 PM (Total replies: 4)

ok.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV3 Non-OS Tagset Release! Oct 13, 2017 10:42 PM (Total replies: 4)

the time has come, and so have i

e: WHAT RUSE IS THIS
Edited by Bungie LLC on Oct 13, 2017 at 10:43 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [VIDEO]Scripting Tutorial Oct 12, 2017 11:38 PM (Total replies: 35)

i have been called upon to BUMP, and so i shall

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Sep 22, 2017 02:47 PM (Total replies: 401)

b-bump

Halo CE General Discussion » High Resolution Halo HUD Sep 17, 2017 03:51 PM (Total replies: 13)

nice work. will come in handy

how's the urban map going

this was the first thing that came to mind for me as well

Halo CE General Discussion » R.I.P Jesse HUD's Aug 7, 2017 12:45 AM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: snark567
Paint is almost useless.

newfag detected

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Aug 7, 2017 12:40 AM (Total replies: 64)

I feel as though it should have been pretty obvious, but just to clarify, I was addressing Masterz, not you

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Aug 6, 2017 11:47 PM (Total replies: 64)

nice rebuttal lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Aug 6, 2017 11:26 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

You know. Like those screenshots I have of your "opinions" of i01.
Any opinion or greivance i have of/for/against I01 is always shown to the developers and leads. Unlike you, I know how to have civil conversation and talk to many of them about various parts of their game. Not to mention, I've been friends with Bean/Church/AI since before I01 was a thing and have worked with all three on various other projects. There's a certain amount of trust that can be afforded to the people you've worked with.

I second this notion in particular. This is just you projecting your own disingenuous childishness onto other people. It sounds to me that you are quite often afraid of being held accountable for your own actions, if I had to hazard a guess :)

I also don't know what you think you did to afford yourself such a smug, self-important attitude. SPv3 looks and plays like a young-adult fanfiction with as much assets awkwardly crammed into it as possible within the ramifications of the Evolved team's leftover work with OpenSauce 4.0.

EDIT: And before you surmise that my grievances with you are some form of partisanship, or that I am affiliated with any of the other idiots in this community or on this website otherwise, you'd be mistaken. You just genuinely strike me as stupid, from a bystander's point of view.
Edited by Bungie LLC on Aug 6, 2017 at 11:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Aug 6, 2017 10:51 PM (Total replies: 64)

You are quickly working your way towards the worst Halomaps poster in it's entirety. Your demeanor practically screams "I am a manchild" to me, and this isn't just some new phenomena. Your posting history has been like this literally forever, throughout the span of both Modacity and h2vista.net's forums.
Edited by Bungie LLC on Aug 6, 2017 at 11:32 PM

What version of Halo are you playing on, and what other third-party injectors/applications are you using?

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jul 23, 2017 10:58 AM (Total replies: 11399)

There was also a guy developing a version that works in SP. Can't remember who the user's name was, but the rockets were guided by AI, if I remember correctly.

Something I'd like to point out that I've noticed after using this for over a week: antenna tags, like those on the back of the warthog, seem to behave strangely. When viewed while in motion, when antennas animate, it's as if they've had a stereoscopic effect applied over them. They are very distorted and behave strangely.

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 21, 2017 06:39 PM (Total replies: 35)

Not a big surprise, considering he's used the official Halomaps twitter to make embarrassing, politically-charged comments before in the past.

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jul 21, 2017 02:57 PM (Total replies: 1082)

Glad to see you've returned after so long and are still doing things with the game, to some degree.

Have you considered doing any more of your ports from later games, like the skyboxes, characters, and those few devices from h2 / h3? Did you ever update any of your old releases? I believe I have a handful of things backed up somewhere in my mediafire account.

Or are you solely focused on things related to the original Halo for the time being?

I can certainly say with confidence that you have made some of the best looking ports from later Halo games I've ever seen surface on this forum, despite their age. The shaders and rigging were always fantastic right out of the box. I, personally, would kill to see some more of that.

Time: Fri October 20, 2017 4:59 AM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website