A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: EmmanuelCD
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 10, 2018 10:14 AM
Interests: why are there no gif avatars?
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: your mamas
End my suffering
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
EmmanuelCD has contributed to 1233 posts out of 467773 total posts (.26%) in 1,381 days (.89 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Are the HaloMaps downloads going to update? Oct 10, 2018 10:14 AM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117

This modding community needs more than just fresh maps to keep it going.

Edited by Halo CE Noob Modder117 on Oct 8, 2018 at 06:46 PM

We need actually quality maps, and they are hard to produce. I can make a decent map in 24 hours but it may be boring and everybody will only play it only once
Edited by EmmanuelCD on Oct 10, 2018 at 10:14 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Are the HaloMaps downloads going to update? Oct 8, 2018 01:09 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: Captain Cook
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Submit and download new maps here.

https://haloce3.com/

Do these get updated very often? I'm seeing a lot of the new content being from last year in there, is it an annual thing? Pretty good successor though in the event that we're (hopefully not) right about HaloMaps never being updated again

It was being updated every month, but yeah Matt doesnt have many time to upload the maps, I have already upload 2 maps and they haven't been posted

Halo CE General Discussion » Infestation campaign beta Oct 3, 2018 09:32 AM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: austen1000

Are enemies to spawn with these betas? The pictures seem to suggest so, but the levels are devoid of AI. Also, it seems that the escape key/pause button does nothing at all, and I have to use the quit command or F4 just to exit. Are these issues known, on top of the Plasma Rifle issue mentioned? Otherwise, looking good so far.

The betas are filled with AI, I just played it yesterday

This is anoying, you are using the third person model in first person and it uses the lowest level of detail and it looks shi7

Also the hud is centered, i'm not sure if its chimera related

Otherwise is fine

I give it 9/10

Halo CE General Discussion » Infestation campaign beta Oct 2, 2018 01:13 PM (Total replies: 19)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nsbng9uq0mhwy4b/InfestationMap.rar?dl=0

Direct link

I'm downloading it right now, Maybe I can make a gamplay

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] El secreto Sep 25, 2018 08:10 PM (Total replies: 6)

Looks awesome keep it up

Halo CE General Discussion » Importing Models Sep 12, 2018 10:19 AM (Total replies: 1)

You need to import any mesh/geometry in 3ds Max, then use a script to export the mesh to a format that Halo can understand and then compile it for Halo

Heres a tutorial where you can see the process
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDIwR-uSaY

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Tagset Sep 12, 2018 09:43 AM (Total replies: 2)

The Lumoria tagset is the same one as the stock Halo campaign (except some HD hud elements)

Anyways try to use Refinary, its better at extracting tags

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50247

Quote: --- Original message by: cpt MATBOC
In this mod the magnum crosshair is off center

I thought it was my imagination, good to know

Halo CE General Discussion » The Omega Campaign Aug 27, 2018 07:50 PM (Total replies: 82)

Nice

Halo CE General Discussion » Modded Stock Maps Aug 27, 2018 02:35 PM (Total replies: 2)

I don't know, but i think you need Proton and Eschaton

Be sure to only change models, because client and servers will be disconnected

Halo CE General Discussion » halo thros the destruction of halo 1 Aug 25, 2018 08:55 PM (Total replies: 4)

putangina ur mum

Halo CE General Discussion » [R M T] Side Swiper Release!!! Aug 25, 2018 08:44 PM (Total replies: 4)

I dont understand why is this so difficult to do

Halo CE General Discussion » High Resolution Halo HUD Aug 21, 2018 12:46 AM (Total replies: 17)

Nice, I will wait for a reléase even if it takes weeks

Thanks Dennis, but you should also check out the map uploads on this site, becuase last update was in 2016, my dream as a teenager was to have at least one map here with at least 2k downloads, now i will die without fullfilling my dream

PD: Im not dying any soon, but I wish I had a map in this site

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Aug 16, 2018 11:46 PM (Total replies: 201)

love bump

Me encargaré de mandar esta información a otros lugares

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
I'd start looking on the covenant side, because all of CE's covenant weapons kind of suck.

Tell me more

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
So you're going to model a weapon? What happened to retiring from Halo? lol

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
I will finish all of my c7ap and then I will retire

This includes the SideWinder Remake and the last Hex Zone versión... I only have to august to retire, I will have 10 hours of class 5 days a week, no time

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
I want to add long-mid range weapons, something between sniper and the pistol (aka the BR and DMR), any suggestion for damage, range, fire rate etc?

My fear is if i add these ones the sandbox will be broken

Maybe the CMT MA5K but with a 3x scope and slightly faster fire rate (32 rounds) than the pistol but not 3 round burst. Damage would have to be decent or you could remove the scope option and make the bullet damage higher but with more gun recoil?

My proposals are the following one

DMR
-1.5 times damage respect from the pistol, 4x and 2x scope, also 2 times slower and 30% precisión and same recoil

BR
-0.5 damage, 2x scope, a Little bit faster 1.5 times, and 32 bullets, also reduced recoil and less precisión

I will atempt to model this shi7 from this concept

Basically taking out the iron sights and leaving only the scope

LONG LIVE THE BULLOP DESIGN

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jun 20, 2018 09:02 PM (Total replies: 78)

Neat,looks like the Installation 01 bipeds

wait, is Flanker still around?

I want to add long-mid range weapons, something between sniper and the pistol (aka the BR and DMR), any suggestion for damage, range, fire rate etc?

My fear is if i add these ones the sandbox will be broken

Time: Thu October 18, 2018 5:11 PM 547 ms.
A Halo Maps Website