A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kal_El
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 8, 2018 12:58 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Kal_El has contributed to 81 posts out of 467785 total posts (.02%) in 1,408 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Air/Ground Unit Hybrid Dec 8, 2018 12:58 PM (Total replies: 23)

Edited by Kal_El on Dec 8, 2018 at 12:58 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Forge World Dec 4, 2018 12:58 PM (Total replies: 229)

Quote: --- Original message by: cheater59

You wouldn’t happen to still have that forge world leak in 2018 and be able to tip it to me? Google Drive or Dropbox?
Edited by cheater59 on Dec 2, 2018 at 11:43 PM

you can go here: http://maps.haloanticheat.com/maplist.php

type in "forge" and search, should populate a few different maps

Halo CE General Discussion » Air/Ground Unit Hybrid Dec 4, 2018 12:42 PM (Total replies: 23)

as far as the climbing walls feature, I have noticed as you fly closer to that wall while in flight; and move about that wall, it appears you are climbing anyways?

Halo CE General Discussion » Air/Ground Player Hybrid Nov 28, 2018 05:17 PM (Total replies: 5)

bad link?

Edited by Kal_El on Nov 20, 2018 at 09:32 AM

Can't you just copy it from stock globals tag & overwrite using Guerilla?

Whenever I downloaded HEK. I made a "copy" of "tags & "data" folder and kept it on my desktop. When building maps as you stated; I would merely refer back to these folders that I saved and "copy" these back into my Halo CE directory over-writing existing tags. Works quite well when something gets "corrupt".

Edited by Kal_El on Nov 8, 2018 at 09:36 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release]Jetpacking Action Sep 12, 2018 08:01 PM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: Leo74800

So, i can't download that map? :(
Edited by Leo74800 on Sep 12, 2018 at 10:24 AM

you can download one I made: https://app.box.com/s/nob7l1eigcp4ldk585yy5isd38vts9jx

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release]Jetpacking Action Sep 11, 2018 09:13 AM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: Leo74800

Where can i download that map, please?
Edited by Leo74800 on Sep 6, 2018 at 02:47 PM

this was on a "yelo" map...there was one done on a CE version found here:
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6685

Doesnt sync very well online...very laggy!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to change what it says when you die? Aug 25, 2018 09:26 PM (Total replies: 1)

with a stringlist editor:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1049

Halo CE General Discussion » All The .Map Files from hce.halomaps.org Aug 23, 2018 09:43 AM (Total replies: 17)

https://imgur.com/a/ggnulNR
Edited by Kal_El on Aug 23, 2018 at 09:49 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Unlimited ammo Aug 5, 2018 09:37 AM (Total replies: 5)

sapp:

ammo <player_expr> [amount]
[type]

Change's <player_expr>'s ammo of his/her [type]th
weapon to [amount]. Changes all weapons if [type] is

mag <player_expr> [amount]
[type]

Change's <player_expr>'s loaded ammunition of his/
her [type]th weapon to [amount]. Changes all weapons
if [type] is 5.

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA, RELEASE, AND MORE] RPG_Zulu_Final Jul 24, 2018 08:49 AM (Total replies: 5)

True dat...!

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA, RELEASE, AND MORE] RPG_Zulu_Final Jul 21, 2018 01:10 PM (Total replies: 5)

perhaps....he did say it was for exploration; good map for this! Been my experience that most players get disenchanted by "roaming around" not finding anyone to kill on these larger maps; get discouraged and drop off.
Don't get me wrong I Love this map! lots of detail and nicely polished!

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA, RELEASE, AND MORE] RPG_Zulu_Final Jul 20, 2018 11:24 PM (Total replies: 5)

Beautiful Map! and Nicely done! but...no one plays these Large/Big maps anymore!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Add g weather and changing time of day Jul 18, 2018 04:04 PM (Total replies: 3)

depends on the map, but if your talking about Bigass:

http://hce-bigass.wikia.com/wiki/Information_for_server_hosts

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien isn't opening Feb 21, 2018 06:31 PM (Total replies: 4)

sounds like you are attempting to open a modded bloodgulch map and not the original. Some of the tag references for the scenario tag are missing or corrupt. I always make a clean backup of my tags and global files to copy them back into their respective directories then try and open the sceanrio tag

Halo CE General Discussion » SP MOD Announcement Jan 8, 2018 07:59 AM (Total replies: 10)

Wow nice looking design! I like the different "levels" displayed on the BSP

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 NEW ERROR!! Dec 11, 2017 11:14 AM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Crossbow SR
I KEEP GETTING HALO STOP WORKING I TRY TO RELAUNCH THE GAME AS ADMINISTRATOR AND POP UP GATHERING EXCEPTION DATA

I DONT GET WHAT EXACTLY IM SUPPOSED TO DO By going to windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts do i have to copy past those two somewhere? : 71.183.100.100 maps.haloanticheat.com

71.183.100.100 client.haloanticheat.com and save them on that path or on microsoft games halo ce folder ?

place this (host file) "below" into this directory "below" on your machine.

file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/69stj3lng2jb245/hosts?dl=0

directory: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 NEW ERROR!! Dec 11, 2017 08:16 AM (Total replies: 5)

All it is...is that Btc22 has not "renewed" his license for the site. I am sure he will get around to it soon. Word has been put out to him already. for now you can use this work around:

If HAC2 Domain (haloanticheat.com) is unavailable and your Halo crashes, do this:

Edit C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS - you need to be an administrator or run notepad as an administrator. Type "notepad" in the search bar after clicking the Start button. Right-click on the result, and choose "Run as administrator". Open this file:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS - for some installations, this might be a different path. Find the "ETC" folder under the DRIVERS folder.

Add the following two lines at the bottom:

71.183.100.100 maps.haloanticheat.com
71.183.100.100 client.haloanticheat.com

Once you do this, HAC2 will work again.

No one plays the 1st version? Nicely done map though. In my opinion; map is too big and most players stray from those types of maps. It's hard to get "enough" players to join. A map that size works best with 8 or more players. Yes I know it contains more bells & whistles, but in the long run it will fade as did the 1st version rather quickly. Again; not being rude or anything just my opinion. I like the map myself but its hard to attract many players

Time: Wed December 12, 2018 9:50 PM 390 ms.
A Halo Maps Website