A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lolslayer
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 13, 2019 05:59 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Knights and merchants, King Arthur's Gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Post Statistics
lolslayer has contributed to 1027 posts out of 468153 total posts (.22%) in 1,433 days (.72 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

The only thing I feel that's missing is custom BPS's, that would be amazing to see. Otherwise these maps are always very enjoyable :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Climactic way to end a mission? Feb 9, 2019 07:52 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Planet flood b has a nice ending

If only it wasn't too fricking hard to finish, then we could've seen it for ourselves

Halo CE General Discussion » Climactic way to end a mission? Feb 5, 2019 08:03 AM (Total replies: 14)

Activate the Halo array

Halo CE General Discussion » Release: Halo Covenant Edition [Xbox] Jan 27, 2019 06:00 PM (Total replies: 7)

I couldn't have said it any better

Halo CE General Discussion » Release: Halo Covenant Edition [Xbox] Jan 21, 2019 05:26 AM (Total replies: 7)

Difficult is not the same as fun, it should be challenging but fair, and fighting enemies with hitscan weapons isn't really fair in Halo CE's context. It can be done (see COD), but CE isn't built for this

Halo CE General Discussion » Release: Halo Covenant Edition [Xbox] Jan 20, 2019 06:57 AM (Total replies: 7)

Marines as enemies simply don't work because of the fact that the weapons are hitscan which makes it impossible to dodge with AI

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach 2! Winterstruct Official Thread Jan 6, 2019 08:56 AM (Total replies: 31)

I don't know if it's inside your scope, but I think it would benefit you greatly if you made your own BSP's for this campaign. There's only so much you can do with altering MP maps for SP usage and re-using existing campaign BSP's will quickly make the game feel repetitive. Also, I think you'll be able to create a more coherent visual representation if you had full control over tags, scenery, and BSP's.

But otherwise it looks really nice, kinda get reach vibes from the new covenant scenery's lighting

Halo CE General Discussion » Grounded: A Halo Story teaser Jan 2, 2019 08:56 AM (Total replies: 2)

:eyes:

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach 2! Winterstruct Official Thread Dec 31, 2018 08:52 PM (Total replies: 31)

Looks interesting, I really like the light bridge, I do have to say though, it currently looks a bit empty and the art isn't really consistent, it's still WIP and you might improve it a lot before releasing the project but there's a lot that can be added/improved to make this a really amazing campaign

Halo CE General Discussion » Planet Flood Egypt [RELEASE] Dec 25, 2018 05:58 PM (Total replies: 8)

I must agree that this is next to planet flood A the weakest mission of the series, and I don't really know why. I actually quite enjoyed B and D, I really think that you can achieve much better results Halonimator

We need CE3 back for dem mad HH trailers

Halo CE General Discussion » The Original Winterstruct Campaign Dec 20, 2018 04:21 AM (Total replies: 8)

Bit empty but I'm interested

Halo CE General Discussion » The Original Winterstruct Campaign Dec 18, 2018 05:33 AM (Total replies: 8)

What about the other project you were working on in the snow landscape that you recently teased?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Dec 13, 2018 06:05 PM (Total replies: 210)

I really like how alive the battle looks

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3ish Video Casting Call Dec 10, 2018 07:54 AM (Total replies: 24)

My heart is pounding like hell, even if it's much smaller than the usual CE3 I'm stoked to get something similar back

Halo CE General Discussion » [SP]The Flood: Forgotten Exile Nov 26, 2018 04:28 AM (Total replies: 252)

That's a few years ago that he said that, he could change his mind, hopefully...

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Nov 1, 2018 01:53 PM (Total replies: 134)

Late responds should result in late bumps, but eh, this deserves it ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » Omega Campaign Released! - player feedback Nov 1, 2018 01:47 PM (Total replies: 14)

You actually kept your promise! :D

EDIT:

Played through it, very enjoyable, very nice environments and very nice encounters, I didn't like the flood part tho and the terrain can use some smoothing
Edited by lolslayer on Nov 1, 2018 at 05:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 30, 2018 04:52 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Sounds great, any ETA or footage?

I don't understand all of your questions, but for project cartographer we might see more SP maps now that the cartographer team got pathfinding to work for AI

Time: Wed February 20, 2019 1:53 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website