A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: helldeath360
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 6, 2018 02:17 PM
Interests: Read, listen to music, play halo. learn languages
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: Halo custom edition

Post Statistics
helldeath360 has contributed to 143 posts out of 468001 total posts (.03%) in 1,270 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Error exporting my model Oct 6, 2018 02:17 PM (Total replies: 2)

I tried with all the export version and everyone gets this message :(
I use 3ds max 8

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] El secreto Sep 22, 2018 07:56 PM (Total replies: 6)

Thank you :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] El secreto Sep 20, 2018 01:54 PM (Total replies: 6)

This is an exploration map I am working on. I began this month, and this is going to be the first time that I am going to take my time making a map. I am still learning the bump stuff.

Pictures

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 21, 2018 11:01 PM (Total replies: 19)

Hello, I was a noob map maker. I did stuff and people told bad and good things of my maps. But you must know something, if people say that your work is bad, or even shi$%, you must take it as a help. And try to make your own map and tags and you will recieve good views.

Usually people don't like modified maps, because they only add tags. But try doing your own thins as I said and improve and improve

I want to change my email address because I don't want to have this address link to halo maps.
Is there a possibility to change it. Or, I have to delete my account, and if I have to, how can I delete it?

Thank you the both of you. I got this. :D

I created my first bump map, but I don't know if you know a good setting that I can add, because the stones don't look with the hight I want.

Pictures

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Doom 3 mision 1 in Halo ce Aug 4, 2018 09:07 PM (Total replies: 3)

I made by myself. As I have played the games years, I know all the level as well as Halo.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Doom 3 mision 1 in Halo ce Aug 4, 2018 05:38 PM (Total replies: 3)

Here I bring you the second level of Doom and I named it the first. Because the first one doesn't have fights. Well, I am really sorry about the poor quality of the map. This was a map I finished 6 months ago and was my first indoor map and I had not the skills I had now. But in the second will be better. now I have learnt more things. Well any suggestion of what I should do in the future for better quality of the map write it.

By the way, I wanted to make the map as Single player, but I couldn't use the scripts, And I want to add songs in the bosses encounters, and in single player maps I don't know how to add songs per area. Someone told me how, but It gave expection.

Pictures

A short video of the map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUSq9jvXP1A
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lxuq9jt9iaaq3xx/Doom_3_mision_1_version_halo_ce_por_helldeath360.7z/file

Credits:

SSB Michelle, Deadhamster and Sparky thanks for helping me with the sounds problems I had
Edited by helldeath360 on Aug 4, 2018 at 05:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » I cannot compress my sound into samples Aug 4, 2018 05:04 PM (Total replies: 8)

yes you are right, but sometimes the time is not your friend. And reading and having pictures as a reference is not very helpful. But a video of someone that knows how, it really helps. Even for me that I don't speak english, a book has a high english vocabulary that I don't manage.

Don't read the edited message
Edited by helldeath360 on Aug 4, 2018 at 05:05 PM
Edited by helldeath360 on Aug 4, 2018 at 05:07 PM

En este tutorial les enseñaré a arreglar los errores que aparecen en la herramienta "ST Check"

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqnFHnyOk0Q

Creditos:

No recuerdo que youtuber fue, pero gracias a tí pude solucionar estos problemas con las caras hace unos años atrás.

Halo CE General Discussion » Can I add 2 song in the bsp? Aug 1, 2018 04:37 PM (Total replies: 1)

I am making a single player map, but I don't know how to add songs for an especific area, in multiplayer is easier, because I make a bsp for every song, but as the maps are long, I will add checkpoints. but when I set a song, the song is heard in all the bsp.

How can I add different songs per area in the same bsp? Must I use trigger? (I don't remember its name)

THanks!!

I need to know if there is a way of extracting the model of my map with its textures, and why? because I made a single player with differents bsp, and I added portals (those that we use in Multiplayer) but then I realize that this does not work. And as I change computer I lost the model
:´´(. I don't want to release my map as multiplayer, I know I could, but I want to make something good.

I know there are scripts to create portals, but when I added the scriptsand it didn't work. So it takes me less time link the bsp on 3ds max than scripting codes.
Edited by helldeath360 on Aug 1, 2018 at 12:40 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » I cannot compress my sound into samples Aug 1, 2018 12:31 AM (Total replies: 8)

THANK YOU SOOOO MUUUCH MICHELLE AND DEADHAMSTER, WITH YOUR HELP I AM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN SOUNDS, AND TEACH LATINS HOW TO DO IT OK. THANKS, WHEN I RELEASE MY DOOM FIRST LEVEL I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU CREDITS:

Hidden link of the result :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_ZCLQrj9o

Halo CE General Discussion » I cannot compress my sound into samples Jul 31, 2018 04:46 PM (Total replies: 8)

I follow a tutorial and I convert my sound into WAV, when I create the sound tag and compile with the command this appears.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition>tool sounds sound\doom ogg 1
No More Errors For Tools By: {TLS}Udie

Please, if there is a better tutorial would you send me. I saw 10 tutorials, and everyone don't work. In the comments of the videos everyone have errors. PLease I don't wanna use Deathstar stractor, and steal sounds from blocked maps. Then latins would have bad reputation because of me. As I am making tutorial I wanna teach them how to make sound. If I show them Deathstars stractor all the new maps will be ripped. PLEASE

Yo vi varios de sus tutoriales, gracias a él pude entender mejor, pero por lo general, él y muchos más enseñan a crear mapas de manera o muy fácil o muy complicada. Hay un tutorial que te enseña lo más básico, pero un caja nada más. No te enseña cómo corregir los #$%& errores que te aparecen, y por eso se frustran los latinos, (me incluyo) y por esa frustración hice mapas con bots. Ya que nadie te responde.

He visto tutoriales en español e inglés de mappers avanzados, pero no explican cómo llegan a ahí, calidad 240, no te dan links de lo que usan. Por mi parte tuve que buscar todo, y me sirvieron, sus tutoriales hasta cierta parte, ya que nunca los acaban. Y uno se frustra igual. Por eso estoy tratando de hacer lo más fácil y corto posible, porque los mappers nuevos no verán un video de 5 horas (yo sí los vi), menos en inglés.

Yo por mi parte se crear mapas bien detallados, pero no los hago, porque sé que el mapa va a quedar ahí, pero si hago un mapa con detalles buenos y le agrego bots que es lo haré, una campaña, lo hago porque a mi me gustan esos mapas con bots, y nadie los hace originales.

Pero en sí la culpa igual es de los que hacen tutoriales, se saltan muchos pasos que te hacen desanimarte y al final pasa lo que vemos. Bloodgulch h1 h2 h3 h4 ai marine ai etc.

Mi primer mapa fue una condenada caja 8´´´(

Continuando aquí les enseñaré a agregar el cielo, texturizarlo y exportar el modelo. El "exporter" lo dejé en la descripción

Linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTe8I4ihuVU&t=1s

Aquí traigo otra parte del video, en la cual enseño a agregar paredes.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2kPlBU34Qc

Hola, sé que hay muchos que hablan español y no tienen idea de cómo hacer mapas desde cero, les enseñaré lo que sé, debido que los mappers latino tienen mala fama por editar mapas :/ , así que podrán hacer los suyos (no todos los mappers latinos)

Subiré un video cada 3 o 4 días. Les enseñaré todo lo que pude aprender.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUmLQfCB2xk&t=25s

Si tienen tips o consejo que no sepa y que deba aprender referentes a la creación de mapas decidmelo :). Todos queremos ver mapas nuevos y no editados.

Time: Mon November 12, 2018 8:26 PM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website