A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: helldeath360
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 13, 2018 06:49 PM
Interests: Read, listen to music, play halo. learn languages
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo custom edition

Post Statistics
helldeath360 has contributed to 94 posts out of 465225 total posts (.02%) in 972 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Help with scripting vehicles!! Jan 13, 2018 06:49 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello, I scripted more than 6 vehicles... everything went ok. but during the game, I realized that when the time passes, and the vehicles don't respawn where I placed it doesn't appear there, I mean, all the scripted vehicles appear where I put the first vehicle, they don't respawn where I placed them (I hope you understood). Please, help me wit this.
Edited by helldeath360 on Jan 13, 2018 at 06:49 PM
Edited by helldeath360 on Jan 13, 2018 at 06:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is there a limit for map's size? Jan 12, 2018 10:48 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster

The BSP can be one single 3DS MAX Object, or 74 separate objects. When Tool compiles the model, it combines all parts into one whole and treats it like one object. So, if you separate your BSP into 7 different boxes, it won't help. The 7 boxes get combined into 1 box.

If your map is only for single player, you can compile one box into BSP 1, compile a separate box into BSP 2, and make sure there's a spot that overlaps both at one point Then make a trigger volume switch between the two BSP, but this is not good for multiplayer. This would help if your BSP is too many faces to display at once, you would have 2 separate BSP's that the player walks between.

Portals are special faces with special materials, and the game treats it as a separate section of the same map. If your character looks at that section, it'll render. If your character turns around or is across the map, it won't. This will only help if you have too many faces on the map to display at once.

BUT, no matter WHAT you do, A vert cannot be too far from the center. You can make it 30 objects, it can be 6 different BSPs, you can have plenty of portals, but Halo won't allow a BSP vert to exist past XXX units from center. I don't know what that number is though.

It's not even the size, you can take a small map like beaver creek; If you move it 99999999999 units from center it won't compile. It can't handle values past a certain limit.

Edited by DeadHamster on Jan 12, 2018 at 12:09 PM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I won't have those troubles anymore :D.

Edited by helldeath360 on Jan 12, 2018 at 10:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » WALLHACK AIMBOT ESP NAMES BLUEWALLS SIGHJACK Jan 12, 2018 10:45 PM (Total replies: 2)

You're right. I have been 10 months without playing. (personal things) and when I returened on december of 2017 there was a mess. I always play in Coldsnap. (my favorite map for 9 years) And what do I see?... Well wallers, shooting at everone who appears :( .

And the worstest thing, is, latins created this cheats, walls, hacks etc. they were the mexican :(, because of them, halo is dying (I mean into the publics servers).

Halo CE General Discussion » Is there a limit for map's size? Jan 12, 2018 11:51 AM (Total replies: 12)

Thank you, I understood. So, I could create (for a big map) the map separated, I mean, create the map with 7 diferent boxes, and when I finish them, unite them and make an only box, that could avoid mistakes, couldn't it?
Edited by helldeath360 on Jan 12, 2018 at 11:52 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is there a limit for map's size? Jan 11, 2018 11:59 PM (Total replies: 12)

I want to make a map like coldsnap, (a little bigger). I would like to know, what things I must not do for the moment when I compile the map. I mean, the map has to have a lot of polygons, big ones, short ones. I asked this because once I made a hude map, the double of coldsnap, it was only a box, and when I compiled the map it appeared this messege ( an edge has a bad point##)PLEASE, WHAT MUST I DO FOR AVOID THese MISTAKES.
Edited by helldeath360 on Jan 12, 2018 at 12:00 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 covenant bipeds [RELEASE] Jan 9, 2018 03:01 PM (Total replies: 7)

Nice work. Do you have a page or something to give you credits, I mean youtube channel or a website?
Edited by helldeath360 on Jan 9, 2018 at 03:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Sniper war Jan 5, 2018 01:44 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hi, This time I bring you a sniper map, this is about a group of spartan that tried to take the enemies' flag with their transport ships, but they didn't know (red team) has a well defense, for that reason they only have snipers (with range modified) and a banshee (extremly fast). This game is for CTF, Race and Slayer. I hope you like it.

Pictures

Map: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2p1r32jho7jx08f/sniper-war+por+helldeath360.zip

Credits:

All the people who created the weapons. I didn't write down their names, because I don't remember their names and the maps where I took the tags.
Edited by helldeath360 on Jan 5, 2018 at 01:45 PM
Edited by helldeath360 on Jan 5, 2018 at 01:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP! water fog doesn't work Dec 29, 2017 01:43 PM (Total replies: 1)

Well, I added the water in 3dsmax with the command water $!, well, everyhing went good, but when I added the fog appeared this (look at the picture). Please, tell me if I did something wrong.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] El horizonte Dec 20, 2017 12:35 PM (Total replies: 2)

Here I show you the map I made while I was studying, all gametype. This time I took my time and I made this, I could have added more things, but my notebook is not working well.

Pictures

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KfTa2R6u-I

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ee8ac3wnc02xivn/El_horizonte_por_helldeath360.zip

Credits

All the tutorial videos
Halo Ce original tags
Edited by helldeath360 on Dec 20, 2017 at 12:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Dec 4, 2017 09:24 PM (Total replies: 11444)

The fourth bsp of the level, here there will be a bridge where you must reach the end and destroy the banshees, the fiveth and sixth will be special, so I won't show them

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Dec 3, 2017 10:59 PM (Total replies: 11444)

Hi, here I show you pictures of my second co-op map, the first one is finished, it has 5 bsp, this, until now has 3, soon I will release them when I finish my classes. The level will have the classic music from halo ce and 2, as the floods part 1.2.3

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with MP bided Nov 30, 2017 06:36 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thank you the both of you, I am gonna do it

Halo CE General Discussion » Help with MP bided Nov 29, 2017 09:18 AM (Total replies: 3)

I set up a hunter as a mp biped and it sounds the shield, like if it were down
What can I do for getting rid of that sound
Edited by helldeath360 on Nov 29, 2017 at 09:20 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 17, 2017 09:21 PM (Total replies: 11444)

I finished the 5 bsp of my co-op level and I could set up an elite as a mp bidep :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 14, 2017 09:07 PM (Total replies: 11444)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: helldeath360

Oh no, are you gonna make a MP map where you play as grunts? xD

Yes, a co-op map, the begining of the covenant, you will be an elite.
The level will have 5 bsp ( I made 4) this map will have few AI but strong. I would show you pictures but mh internet sucks :'(

Sounds fun actually :)

Maybe you should talk with altis about syncing AI in chimera, then the AI work properly in MP

In the past i had a problem with him ( i did a stupidiy) and i don't think he wants to help me
Edited by helldeath360 on Nov 14, 2017 at 11:22 AM

If you ask politely I don't think he wouldn't mind

You are right, i am going to, maaayyyybbbeee he is :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 14, 2017 11:19 AM (Total replies: 11444)

The level will have 5 bsp ( I made 4) this map will have few AI but strong. I would show you pictures but mh internet sucks :'(

Sounds fun actually :)

Maybe you should talk with altis about syncing AI in chimera, then the AI work properly in MP

In the past i had a problem with him ( i did a stupidiy) and i don't think he wants to help me
Edited by helldeath360 on Nov 14, 2017 at 11:22 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 13, 2017 08:19 PM (Total replies: 11444)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo AI in Map Nov 13, 2017 08:14 PM (Total replies: 2)

Here there a file named
Hace bug free singleplaye tags
There, there are all the things, ai, biped, (cortana e.e) for your :). I cannot send link, my internet sucks

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 11, 2017 09:22 PM (Total replies: 11444)

It wasn't me eheheheheh

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 5, 2017 05:17 PM (Total replies: 11444)

I used it for calulate the map's size, i forgot to get it ouf of there, i am neve gonna make ai maps ever, 'cause it gives me a damn lag :'(

I tried to make a spidee but ir got this :(

Edited by helldeath360 on Nov 5, 2017 at 05:35 PM

Time: Thu January 18, 2018 6:27 AM 140 ms.
A Halo Maps Website