A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: XxPopeAK49xX
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 12, 2017 01:18 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
It's better being a jerk.

Post Statistics
XxPopeAK49xX has contributed to 162 posts out of 464164 total posts (.03%) in 568 days (.29 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Gamenight! - August 27th Aug 12, 2017 01:18 PM (Total replies: 10)

Ugh. Maybe I should have portal'd Prudhoe.

Halo CE General Discussion » my new map called "HGK Tennsion" for now Aug 10, 2017 07:30 PM (Total replies: 106)

Higuy and I have the same birth day. April 13.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Amazing base models for ur maps Aug 10, 2017 07:28 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: SeL
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
You're still around?
<3

i never die

What a shame.

;^)

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 31, 2017 03:33 PM (Total replies: 12092)

Yeah, but nobody wants free cancer.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 26, 2017 03:46 PM (Total replies: 12092)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Removing it isn't really feasible. The biggest problem we had with the mission was that the 16 year old scare no longer worked, and it felt mundane. The pods are in the room to give you a whole new introduction to the flood, as we introduce all but 1 of our flood forms throughout that mission. They aren't there for decoration, but rather to introduce you a new concept of how the flood enter a battlefield, and the dangers of fighting in the middle of a flood hive.

Very interesting, I get what you are saying about a new introduction. I'm excited to see all the new flood features. In the trailer, I liked how the pods exploded when the MC was walking all over that stuff. Very awesome.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 25, 2017 10:52 AM (Total replies: 12092)

Please remove flood biomass from the C10 room pls. Or at least have it where the biomass is only seen in the smaller rooms. You know, the flood infection forms bust out of. The room doesn't look bad, it actually looks good but it's just awkward with the cinematic.

Otherwise, the flood missions look fantastic.

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 16, 2017 09:15 PM (Total replies: 35)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
The issue with people on the internet these days is they are too quick to put the 'retard' label on people who don't understand things, I mean really you guys, not everyone on this forum is an IT expert. If you don't explain things properly in simple words then people are going to get things wrong.

You know you shouldn't be posting on forums in general if you can't handle stupid people, let alone the stupid things they say. Not everything is strawberries and cupcakes hun. Laugh off "hurtful" words for a change a move on.

This isn't dead yet?

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 30, 2017 12:45 AM (Total replies: 11353)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Your first mistake was not using UE4 or Unity.

Halo CE General Discussion » What do you guys think about... Jun 30, 2017 12:45 AM (Total replies: 10)

Nice box map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Jun 26, 2017 08:49 PM (Total replies: 95)

1) Yall are cancer.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hosting CE Server through NAT'd firewall Jun 17, 2017 04:14 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: abzstrak

I got annoyed and finally forwarded ports 1-65535 to the box, still didn't work....

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Armonia Jun 17, 2017 04:12 PM (Total replies: 34)

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 17, 2017 04:11 PM (Total replies: 11353)

Good forerunner. Good improvements.

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
What are you going to do about the big covenant crate scenery and field generator in pic 2? Looks like you're using the stock scenery and then some reach covenant scenery tags for some of the crates..

Halo CE General Discussion » How to increase server list to Halo for PC? Jun 15, 2017 12:39 AM (Total replies: 8)

Delete system32

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 8, 2017 11:41 PM (Total replies: 11353)

Geologically incorrect rock arch.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hosting CE Server through NAT'd firewall Jun 8, 2017 01:16 AM (Total replies: 8)

I recommend just renting. That way you can have a server up 24/7 + easy management.

'competitive' halo.....lol

I use my computer to export maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Back again and going for a restart Jun 3, 2017 02:52 AM (Total replies: 7)

You restarted in the wrong modding community.

Time: Sun August 20, 2017 5:02 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website